What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

G

guest121295

No I let the monster go and luckily for me a friend kept a faster more widowy cut we had.That giant one, man, last summer it grew from April until Sept 20 and in one 20gal soil container had 2.5lbs.Some of the colas were soo old and big they had started to dry out inside.That was a great plant but even for me 130 flower is looong. I like the widowy ones too.As big and fast growing as that giant La Nina cut was the ecsd grows just as much, it's crazy. I have to go out and work in the garden, I just can't decide what to grow now, all day I've been spinning around....:gday:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
man CHACO that purple beast looks KILLER!

i've been wondering, what's the difference between La nina and mango widow? different haze father? like, shanti used Haze "C" instead of "A" or something?

great show, good luck, take care!
ArcticBlast

Z

ZenArcade

Chaco, if ya don't mind me asking, how many oz's did the big diesel put out? What a monster!

G

guest121295

I don't have any real idea but in my drying boxes it's taking up 30% more space dry than Larry did. Maybe 2lbs.Just guessing...enough to smoke on the back of a clam dragger listening to pixy103, Tom Petty singing "Stop dragging my heart around..." for about a year....
picture.php

G

guest121295

I was just sittin' here thinking about the piles of bud and jars, little cups full of bud I forgot about...and realized that when I say that I yielded X amount of smokeable buds it's really a relative number.Sometimes I really drop the ball and end up with 4oz from a 600hps...Sometimes I pull 57 oz of Rez IBL Deez from 2-3K but really most of the time I don't make any required gram/watt. I give so much pot away and make trades with handfulls, sometimes I'll break out a scale if some stickler I know will trade 3 cords of wood for X amount of weed.The stuff just ends up in so many places it's hard to keep track of, plus I have so many smoking aquaintances.Please, do not believe that I always pull this wieght and that it's always a perfect scene. Problem is that I love to grow all kinds of cannabis plants and be what amounts to a weed geek.I like to grow big plants too, so there's always enough to go around.All that being said if you ever find yourself in the position to grow it right because you love to, by all means the ECSD will never fail to please all but the most ultra-jaded pot lover.Here's to piles of buds for everybody.:gday:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Omg I wish I had so much diesel like that. I would probably have a heart attack. Even
when I get a wiff of any sour deez I'm on a verge of seizure lol just kidding. I would love to try your buds. Should i print out the picture and smoke it. Lololol

but no joke I dot know anyone like myself around my neighbor hood who is more of a connesiur or weed geek. I'm totally with you on that chaco. For real. I've never loved anything more to do then growing. Back when I first started to grow and really started having a passion. My girlfriend at the time. Which was pretty hot (irrelevant). But I remember coming home from work after a while and truly spent more care and love into those plants. Sounds ridiculous I know but that's how much I knew that I have such an amazing passion for this thing of ours. It's for me many things. Growing is like therapy for me. It's truly one of the only things that truly make me happy.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
had to stop by and get my ecsd fix! its killin me cuz the one ecsd plant i have flowering right now i completely pollinated! ive got one in veg, but its my new mom and im a ways from my favorite smoke! nice pics everyone:tiphat:

G

guest121295

Yeah that KF, when she's on she's on fire for sure!!! Just cut some buds off the stems for storage...
picture.php
picture.php

VAtransplant

Holy crap.

I chopped my two ECSD (or ECSD leaning pheno of SD) at day 65? a few days ago.. they were stinking too much!

anyway, a few of the popcorn nugs were dry enough to smoke (still mushed when packing em, so too moist to jar). Taste? Like it smells pretty much, and it turns to pure white ash.. beyond me.

Stickiest stuff I've ever dealt with, smells like burning plastic or model cement more than anything, then diesel, little skunk.. Love.

Attachments

• ecsddone.jpg
    ecsddone.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 42
  • ecsddone2.jpg
    ecsddone2.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 39

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
I don't know bout no burning plastic but that shit def smells like some sweet fuel smell that's the snell im in love with

VAtransplant

I guess it would depend on what type of plastic was burning.. harvest now smells like 10% glass clippings 90% diesel - can't wait til it's cured up another week!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Very gorgeous outdoors. I love that frigging bud structure on the diesels. Never seen anything like it. Such a beauty.

G

guest121295

Toasted...that plant is a beauty!!! Outdoor diesel is my all time favorite, unfortunatley she does not finish around my part of the US until around halloween and by then the rain and wind wilknocke her to pieces, but she sure will reek up the yard for quite some distance...hopefully your nieghbors , if you have any, don't have a taste for the sacred sour!!:gday:

Latest posts

Latest posts