What's new

ECSD x SFV OG bx1

G

guest121295

Here's a crummy pic of one of mine around day 67.Golden Goat in the rear.It may not look like it but it's a bomb of a plant!!
picture.php

G

guest121295

Alright, I pulled my 2 phenos of this hybrid from the flower room while cleaning up and took a bunch of pics, so bear with me.I can't see my own pics outside of my gallery so if things look wierd , well....
picture.php

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Yo Melt! :wave:

Flipped'em on 4.20

Pulled everybody out last night to feed

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I absolutely love the structure on these plants. :artist:

Peace & Be Safe :joint:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update....that room is looking good a full....hehehehe...kinda hard to look at the room and distinguish and different phenos....

dank.Frank

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Nice update....that room is looking good a full....hehehehe...kinda hard to look at the room and distinguish and different phenos....

dank.Frank

Thanks DF, yeah...it's a bit tough when looking at the entire pic.

The flip-side of it is that I have quite a few different strains runnin' and I don't like to post other folks gear in different threads, although, sometimes it just can't be helped :D

As they progress I'll take some individual shots of #'s 1-9 and post'em up

Peace,

SSM :joint:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
CHACO and SSM, nice guys! I'm really happy for your guys, you'll be smokin on some Coastal in no time!!

Mine have been in the jar for a day or two now. I dunno what it is but my new drying chamber takes over a week for the stems to crack. I guess i'm gonna need to open it up in there to get some more fresh air.

So far Pheno1 has close to no smell, but tastes of Sour Diesel. Pheno4 smells of sweet and sour acetone and has little taste.

Pheno4 hits harder-faster, but doesnt last as long as Pheno1. They have their pros and cons. I'm sure in a week or so it'll be easy to give a more accurate description.

- SubN

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I think I have my first confirmed set of balls...:moon:

I'll get a better look at lights on. :wave:

My first inclination is pollen collection :D

G

guest121295

Here's a couple pics of Shorty before I cut her down this morning.She went 72 or 73 days.her sister will be going another 5 maybe....
picture.php

G

guest121295

Yup, me again back with some more bullshit...I've 2 of MP's moms that went into flower about the day before this pic was taken, you have to admire my ghetto style but I'm about to fix her up tomorrow.Make it look real shiny after a floramite spray.But the reason I'm here is that I cut the 2nd of the 2 OG phenos I had today and what an all time stinker, with bud density and shape like you dream about.Let's see if I can do it better this time with some proper consideration!!
picture.php

G

guest121295

The aforementioned granny minutes before being laid to rest around day 80.
picture.php