What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

HOVA

Veteran
That is a Bodhi tester thats at 9 days flower at the moment.I have a thread.

Very nice.There is not enough Esko gear on here .Great show and looking forward to her finish.:)

Yeah i checked out your thread
Awesome fucking plants bro

Yeah i cant wait to see these finish
She finishes early
Like 56 days

Ph-patrol

Veteran
770cb4bd8731e587068fcff4c08263e1.jpg

south side represent.

nothing growing at the moment. working on my gg#6 that i'm developing. just waiting on some pollen to come in and some clones.

for gnats you just need to keep the top inch dry. either less watering or cover with a mulch/perlite/sand/pebbles/etc.

soserthc1

i just want to expand on my earlier post about aspirin and teas. ive used aspirin with og biowar, startboost, calmag, insect frass and chitosan. for some odd reason unknown to me everytime i gave it with tea and insect frass/chitosan or startboost the plants didnt seem to like it much. so i kept switching it up to find some thing that worked. which was aspirin then tea.

i also didnt see any real advantages of using insect frass or chitosan with aspirin here. so i dropped the insect frass and chitosan and stuck with just aspirin.

im running an og and i dont have any dudding here. old og's are just prone to semi dudding. so i use it as a preventative measure.

IME in soil the aspirin works better as a stand alone product in water. i brew og biowar teas 1-2 x's a week. my veg watering schedule goes like this pH'd aspirin water -> ogbiowar teas -> aspirin water -> og biowar tea and so on. ive never encountered any type problem when using the 2 two. in actuality my plnats have never looked better in veg.

Trying to get a handle on this as it's the same as I'm doing but adding a few things here and there.
Do you feed directly into soil ? ( I use dry roots organic uprising series at 1/8 a tsp )
How long do you brew your teas and what do you add ( feeding thru teas)
Do you foliar the tea / Nute pack or aspirin ?
Do you top dress ?

Has anyone use GNatrol for there gnat problems ? This has totally eliminated gnats from my grow twice now ?
Appreciate the response :tip hat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I was using Mosquito Dunks, and they worked well. What happened was, the plants looked a lot better, and had the appearance the gnats were gone. So I didn't get any more dunks to apply.

Since I noticed the re-occurrence I used some more dunks, got some mosquito bits, and another kind of water in benny's. After just 5 days, I have already seen improvement. Instead of getting the yellow sticky cards, I'm ordering a roll of yellow sticky paper.

What I need to do, is buy a used oven. Then I can cook all my dirt first, and stop the bastards before they even have a chance to find roots. Either that, or clone everything to death, and start using coco. Then use boiling water to hydrate bricks. More than one way to skin a bug, lol.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Hova,
Yeah, she can yield... Still have about a week to go on that one before chop. Thanks for checking her out

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
SSSDH that I took out of my flower tent to shock ripen for a week +. She is at 8.5 to 8.75wks.

Your really making me wanna pop some of the whole pack of SSSDH I have. I also have a bunch of seeds that a SSSDH male I got from a single freebie seed made. Got a bunch of Black Domina x SSSDH, and Deadhead OG x SSSDH seeds.

So many choices though, it's hard to commit to a single strain to pop. Been gifted so many awesome seeds as of late, it's hard to decide. Gotta get my ass in gear, and try and pop some 15-20 yr. old goodies w/GA3, and wait for the magic to happen.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
SSSDH that I took out of my flower tent to shock ripen for a week +. She is at 8.5 to 8.75wks.

attachment.php

Wowza that's the best I seen her lookin homie! Clone? I popped csg ecsdxsssdh goin 12/12 from seed. Big plants, god willing I'll find somethin like yours whew!

@soser

Do you feed directly into soil ?( I use dry roots organic uprising series at 1/8 a tsp )

-yes i feed directly into soil. atm the moment im using age old bloom for nutes.

How long do you brew your teas and what do you add ( feeding thru teas)

-i brew my teas for about 30-32 hours. i add ewc @ 1/2 cup per gallon at the start of brewing. once finished and put into my reservoir i add sea green @ 0.5 ml per gallon.

Do you foliar the tea / Nute pack or aspirin ?

-no. i dont do foliar feedings of any kind.

Do you top dress ?

-no.

on a side note i use gnatrol 3 times every other watering to get rid of fungus gnats. nothing else has ever worked for me.

another side note only use the aspirin in veg. in flower it can hamper trich production

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Bobbo that is a killer lady you pulled there.
Fly bye night your floppy pheno is another one.
Old Rez