What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

Lookin good! Im transitioning over to coco for the winter so im looking forward to a little extra flower. what size pot are flowering in?
I am using 2.5 gallon hempy buckets. Once the organic section finish up I will be using 2 gallon fabric pots. You are going to enjoy coco for sure. I actually hated it when I first used it because I didn't do my research.

Got vert?

Got vert?

How about a little 1200w vertical action for the east coasters!

Attachments

• DSC00053.jpg
    DSC00053.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00055.jpg
    DSC00055.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00056.jpg
    DSC00056.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 11

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Same ole' plants I been posting lately.....just found a better camera.

Glue at 47 days

picture.php

picture.php

OGKB 2.0

picture.php

picture.php

ECSD

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Just wanted to give a little verbal update to go with them pics. That Corey Stardawg is some of the most rotten smelling chemmy herb I have grown. It grows a lot like the GG#4. Also roots easily, and fast like the GG#4. IMO they are perfect running mates.

I haven't even smoked it yet, and it already has the #2 spot in my list of favorite plants to grow. If I could only keep 2 strains out of the 16 or so mothers I have, it would be Corey ad GG#4.

The OGKB 2.0 is some awesome smelling herb too though. The buds smell exactly like the buds I was given earlier this summer. Dense as fuck, and super sugar coated. Perfect plant for low ceilings, as like Chunky has said, she doesn't stretch hardly at all in flower.

If any of you's get offered the KAK Jack cut, don't sleep on it. Seriously dank smelling herb. For me the smell is super unique, and once I touch it, or brush against it, it's hard to smell anything else. Can't wait to smoke some and see if I can do as good a job with it as Chunky.

Its almost embarassing to for me to post with all those amazing flowers and photos above, (working out a new cam today), everythings looked so so good.
Heres about week 6+ of 9+ 15 gallons recycled soil.

Attachments

• PSX_20151110_204951.jpg
    PSX_20151110_204951.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 11
Got to lolipop them a bit more than half at 3 weeks to stuff 4 of them under 600w.

Attachments

• PSX_20151108_184831.jpg
    PSX_20151108_184831.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Latest posts