What's new

Eagle 20 PM Killer, Cancerous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moodster

no m8 one time application in veg no probs i hear if you are snortin it or mainlining it or bathing in it it probly is cancerous LOL seamadien how can it build up resistance to a one time spray ? and what i did is spray take cuts veg them take cuts again then flower those job done

Duplicate

propagation of the truth however means everything

the difference between sheep and lemming is subtle, they are both blissfully ignorant but the subtle differnce is lemmings follow each other over a cliff

if you cant grow profitably using bio-remeidation in a crop valued at thousands of dollars a pound you suck especially if your in California

Lemming suicide is fiction. Contrary to popular belief, lemmings do not periodically hurl themselves off of cliffs and into the sea. Cyclical explosions in population do occasionally induce
lemmings to attempt to migrate to areas of lesser population density. When such a migration occurs, some lemmings die by falling over cliffs or drowning in lakes or rivers. These deaths are not deliberate "suicide" attempts, however, but accidental deaths resulting from the lemmings' venturing into unfamiliar territories and being crowded and pushed over dangerous ledges. In fact, when the competition for food, space, or mates becomes too intense, lemmings are much more likely to kill each other than to kill themselves. - Snopes

Also, the article you linked to mentioned that the nitrification had come from organic fertilizers as well. :huggg:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
If you sound like an acid casualty that's on you.

Either give us sources to support your argument or quit with the mumbo jumbo..

i did they all came off the manufactures product data sheet

the main ingredient is banned in NY because in acute amounts its deadly to aquatic life

it only takes a 5th grade education to get this one

S

sweetypie

oh they use it on golf course fairways and greens? sure its safe then keep using it....

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Lemming suicide is fiction. Contrary to popular belief, lemmings do not periodically hurl themselves off of cliffs and into the sea. Cyclical explosions in population do occasionally induce
lemmings to attempt to migrate to areas of lesser population density. When such a migration occurs, some lemmings die by falling over cliffs or drowning in lakes or rivers. These deaths are not deliberate "suicide" attempts, however, but accidental deaths resulting from the lemmings' venturing into unfamiliar territories and being crowded and pushed over dangerous ledges. In fact, when the competition for food, space, or mates becomes too intense, lemmings are much more likely to kill each other than to kill themselves. - Snopes

Also, the article you linked to mentioned that the nitrification had come from organic fertilizers as well. :huggg:

so your smart enough to research lemmings and read about nitrification but did you read the manufactures data sheet or product use instructions

the product is not meant for leafy greens that are to be consumed and its ingredients cause cancer, reproductive disorders AND birth defects

its in the data sheet but im sure you know that but have no other agenda than to troll me

why?

cause your a pathetic fuck who want to justify your shitty ways by demeaning those who aren't like you

its ok I know by the context of the response the magnitude of your being

when you have something real to bring the adults table then you can sit at it

until then get back with the children where you belong

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Seems to me that everyone that smokes should want the product they're inhaling to be as pure as they can grow it. I personally do not use chemical sprays. I'm fortunate to have no pest problems. Had a buddy that had spider mites so bad that he sprayed far in to flower, he still has all of that crop he wouldn't sell it, didn't want to poison anyone. Even though it was azmax he kept it off the market, but he did finally get rid of the problem.

odogyouknow

I got flamed out of the other eagle 20 thread for cautiously questioning its safety, so.

I'm sure if used by a knowledgeable, careful person early in veg, there will be no residues left over of the active systemic ingredients.

But the name of the other thread is like "cure-all for p.m., never see p.m. ever again" and after 20+ pages of semi-intelligent conversation about it, noobs maybe searched for p.m. cures on google and posted some questions in there like, so how late into flower can I use this stuff!!!!!!!!!!! and so on.

It says it can be used on grapes, so it must be safe if used right, but damn, you know some noobie stoners are using this shit wrong.

All I know it I DON'T WANT TO BE SMOKIN NO MYCOBUTANIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
You know Vado you inspired me for this one, if you weren't so fresh id let you sit on my knee but i doubt your potty trained but because I love ya ill read you a story anyway

so ok boys and girls lets play reading time

here is today's story the manufacturer's safety data sheet

http://www.cdms.net/ldat/mp6DG001.pdf

now first kids lets open our books to page 4 and go to the very top that says cancer information and we can read it together

can you say cancer Vado? ohh how precious i knew you could

now children notice the cancer warning on page 5 under regulatory information 15.

now isn't that special??

and notice all in section under safety hazard category how it gets a EPA immediate and delayed health risk !??!

is everyone enjoying reading time? seems like you would since it seems you never do

Vado need ba ba yet? Vado getting sleepy?

hope not cause i we haven't read any of the other toxic properties and there are so many to choose from !!!!

now Vado isn't this fun arguing about the inappropriate use of fungicides with children and who obviously are too scared, stupid or simply don't give a fuck enough to change?!?!?!?

G

Guest3498

I mixed up about .5ml of this stuff into a single liter of water and sprayed it on small veg plants... once... almost 2 years ago. PM 100% gone since. Obviously everyone that has smoked my bud since then is going to die of cancer and have children with flippers, right?

Frankly I've got a better chance of my brain giving itself cancer as a suicide mechanism to cope with having to read your ridiculous bullshit.

Last edited:

tr1ck_

I mixed up about .5ml of this stuff into a single liter of water and sprayed it on small veg plants... once... almost 2 years ago. PM 100% gone since. Obviously everyone that has smoked my bud since then is going to die of cancer and have children with flippers, right?

Frankly I've got a better chance of my brain giving itself cancer as a suicide mechanism to cope with having to read your ridiculous bullshit.

This reply is worthless. Why would you even say this? It just makes you look dumb. Cigarettes cause cancer, and you damn well known that you don't get cancer and have children with flippers after smoking one.

Weird is trying to help you guys out by answering the question if Eagle 20 is bad. He has shown that it is questionably dangerous at a bare minimum.

You are welcome to do whatever you want with your body, you can eat cigarettes and drink Eagle20 all you want, however don't confuse new people who are coming to this thread to learn is Eagle20 is actually 100% safe.

If something has even a few cancerous properties, and has been shown to cause birth defects why would you even CHANCE using it if there is another safer solution to your problem?

Your the one posting ridiculous bullshit in this thread. At least others are referring to actual tests/studies/data sheets, where you just spew hearsay and your opinions. You are clearly in your own world. Maybe you should go smoke some more Eagle20 weed.

In case you don't realize it from your own world, your first two replies to this thread were personal attacks on someone else, you added nothing but clutter and garbage to this thread. Yet you somehow think others are posting bullshit instead of you?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran

frankly you still cant read a label or address the truth

its not for consumable plants

if you grow trees and vines rock out with your cock out (and enjoy your drinking water) but im sure your not dumb enough to confuse the both right?

let's face the facts

you called me names and said to "show you the proof"

i did and you still lack the integrity and manhood tof ace the fact you were wrong

as far as your custies having getting cancer from your weed?

did you show them the bottle of eagle20 when you sold em the bag?

frankly who am i kidding i'm sure you still didnt even read the msds

if your grow ego is so fragile that this thread offends your sensibilities after using .5 of something once that you never used again you need find a knew hook cause what your smoking obviously isn't adding any value to your thought process

btw did you call DOW and ask them why they don't label it for use on vegetables or other agricultural consumables?

Last edited:

odogyouknow

Weird, I agree with you and won't use it on my shit, nut what they say on the DOW site is what it is...

Features

Convenient, liquid formulation
Prevents/treats dollar spot, anthracnose, summer patch, brown patch, powdery mildew, rust and scab
Available in two convenient sizes — one-gallon jugs and one-pint containers
Systemic protectant
For use on golf course fairways, roughs, tees and greens, commercial and residential stone fruit trees, apple trees and grapes, and other landscape ornamentals
For use on ornamentals such as chrysanthemums, daylilies, poinsettias and roses in nurseries, landscapes and greenhouses
Best control of labeled diseases is achieved when Eagle® 20EW is applied on a seven- to 10-day application schedule

The confusing part is
commercial and residential stone fruit trees, apple trees and grapes, and other landscape ornamentals

Are they saying you can use it on grapes, apples, and stone fruit ORNAMENTALS?????????????

No comprende... ayudame

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
For a list of crops that Myclobutanil is used/authorized for, click this link http://www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_ChemUse.jsp?Rec_Id=PC120

Hmmm... in 2009 over 57k pounds of Myclobutanil was sprayed in California, on both food and non food crops. Check out the list, I see lettuce, squash, peppers, onions, strawberries--guess some people need to do more research before they change feet in their mouths.

Like I said....got any evidence to support the "false claims" that Eagle 20 causes cancer (the original question)? The links I provided seem to indicate that Eagle 20 is safe---when used responsibly; these are the facts...like it or not.

tr1ck_

For a list of crops that Myclobutanil is used/authorized for, click this link http://www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_ChemUse.jsp?Rec_Id=PC120

Hmmm... in 2009 over 57k pounds of Myclobutanil was sprayed in California, on both food and non food crops. Check out the list, I see lettuce, squash, peppers, onions, strawberries--guess some people need to do more research before they change feet in their mouths.

Like I said....got any evidence to support the "false claims" that Eagle 20 causes cancer (the original question)? The links I provided seem to indicate that Eagle 20 is safe---when used responsibly; these are the facts...like it or not.

That same website also says that Myclobutanil is; slightly toxic, a development and reproductive toxin, possibly an endocrine disruptor, And lastly its labeled a Pan Bad Actor. (A chemical is labeled a Bad Actor by PANNA if it is in the highest level of concern)

Sounds healthy to me :)

Just because something is heavily used in the US does not make it healthy. There are more examples of that in US history than I am sure everyone would like.

G

Guest3498

At the end of the day does anyone WANT to spray eagle on their plants? Of course not. But the MINUTE risks associated with it (which are close to nada when it's used properly) aren't as bad as having buds/meds with PM on them. Show me an organic method of control that actually kills pm, aside from starting from scratch.... you can't, end of story.

Stubborn people are incredibly frustrating...

G

Guest3498

Just because something is heavily used in the US does not make it healthy. There are more examples of that in US history than I am sure everyone would like.

Who in this thread is claiming that it's healthy? You are putting words in people's mouths. At the end of the day it's a last ditch effort to rid PM from your garden, unfortunately it's the only thing that works.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran

shame eagle20 isnt just mcylobutanil its not made for consumable plants its that simple

call the manufacturer if reading the label is to tough

your opinion does not negate fact

nor does it illustrate your capacity to put health above convenience

if you need eagle20 to grow your grow tool box is far too limited, your knowledge of growing smoke far too limited and you most definitely should not be a provider of medicine to anyone but yourself

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
At the end of the day does anyone WANT to spray eagle on their plants? Of course not. But the MINUTE risks associated with it (which are close to nada when it's used properly) aren't as bad as having buds/meds with PM on them. Show me an organic method of control that actually kills pm, aside from starting from scratch.... you can't, end of story.

Stubborn people are incredibly frustrating...

aside form starting from scratch? if you only had to use it once why you worried about crop failure?

your not

your worried about your income stream

i don't sell out the health of others for my own benefit

there are growers with integrity, you are not one of them

you practices and lack of understanding prove you are not qualified to be a medical provider

you can remove PM a variety of ways as well as use preventative methods like that are non toxic

if you had put in your time mastering every method of growing you would know that there are other techniques that don't foster PM such as biologically balanced systems (living soil) and that the hype behind organics is not as capable as hydro or chemical growing methods is simply that

all hype

unless you can sit here and say you MASTERED synthetic transitional and organic gardening your not qualified to argue this point

if you haven't taken he time to research them with all due diligence that's on you

coming in to argue something you don't understand is profoundly weak

Status
Not open for further replies.