picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dyr

ICMag Donor
And the Thyphoon spots, today, as you will see they are getting bigger, last visit was 20 days ago. We know they stand a little too close, we have removed some males but now we can't reach the plants that stand in the middle of the big spot so we decided not to remove any more, it's a real wall of hemp...

Pics of big spot:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pics of small Thyphoon spot:

picture.php

picture.php

dyr

ICMag Donor
exactly koi we want the seeds also from this spot with the hybrid from hell; Htc dc/erocDP x b3n7erdpurt/royal dane, 5 males found, I think 2 females but not sure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
wow very nice guys

I am also gonna make a fence to protect my plants as i lost 2 to animal damage

Dödsknark

Wow!

Those hybrids from hell look hella nice! Are they fast enough to get really ripe here? How's the smoke on them?

Det ser fandeme smukt un mand!

Stay green

dyr

ICMag Donor
They should be fast enough to finish end september beginning october in Denmark so why not Skåne but they might mold a bit, I dont know about the smoke. I think esbe made this strain only outdoors so even the deep chunk finished or almost finished in Denmark. Of course this cross was done in 2008 so hasn't been grown before 2009.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome bro! that poly hybrid is made for both in and out. so exited about the flowering period.

dyr

ICMag Donor
Update with Thyphoon, pics from today:

Here I'm standing on a ladder about 1 meter above ground:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Again on ladder:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

lalandia

Nice hidden plants..Is it same spot every year. It looks like same spot as last year.

Peace u2

dyr

ICMag Donor
We grew on all the spots last year too, it's the fifth year we're growing Thyphoon on the big spot, third year on the small spot.

Yes, we brought a ladder, none of the people we passed seemed to care, besides who would connect a ladder to cannabis growing?

Koi

Perfect! They seem to thrive as usual for you.
It must be perfect with all those nettles. How is the bud growth going on your Thyphoons?

dyr

ICMag Donor
most of the Thyphoons have small buds now.

From big thyphoon spot, we removed about 30 plants from this spot today mostly males:

Here's the spot after culling:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nepal x Hindu kush, today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php