What's new

Dyr and Tanska's guerilla 09

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks guys

Falkar - I don't know how they'll perform there but I think they will certainly be ready first half of september.

Peace

Koi

You will get a djungle there definitely. Look out for tigers hiding under all that vegetation.
:D

Xhashish

Veteran
Wow , looks amazing , so nice guerilla grow ..

those plants are wonderful, looking so good & Healthy

cant wait for new updates (=

dyr

ICMag Donor
Still standing allright here except for those the deer have been a little rough on, they very much liked the water we gave them.

Nepal x Hindu kush, juli 2:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dödsknark

Looking really good dyr!

I just killed all males except a nice purple one and a really fast, big sativa dom guy at my spot.

The Thyphoons are fun and easy to grow so far. Do you plan on feeding your Thy's anything in bloom or do you just leave them?

Tell Tanska I like his pens ;)

Peace man

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
and how are you watering those plants the dirt looks like the water would run straight off it.... my eyes are not the best but i dont see any raised sides of dirt where the holes are to hold the water there ?

Koi

I hope the deers went easy on your plants. It would be sad if they ate the plants now. :(

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks

We are using Animix organic fertilizer pellets and lime on all the spots on some we are also using "champost", we might feed them a little something organic in flowering but only if they need it.

On the nepal x hindu kush spot water run quickly into the ground around the plants, watering isn't a problem.

so far deer have only roughed up 2 plants on N x HK spot, they like to brush/grind their antlers against the stem of the plant and it seem like one plant is doomed because of it, lets hope they don't ruin it completely.

Koi

Does cannabis attract deer like catnip attracts cats?
Maybe they get in to trance when they smell or chew the plant.

Remember to check the patches for stoned deers next time.

Dödsknark

Thanks for your answers.

I don't want to hijack your thread but check this male out! Pictures are 4 days old I think.

picture.php

They were put outside mid april and he is flowering like crazy. Our best looking female seems to be very similar to this male. Will be interesting to see their offspring next year.

Do you have any favorite phenos regarding the thyphoons?

dyr

ICMag Donor
Wow that's a beautiful male is it a Thyphoon?

I don't have any favorite phenos but my dad likes the purple ones best especially those with purple stems.

Dödsknark

Yeah, it is a Thyphoon. Or at least I think so. There is a small chance it's a Nepal. I lost some nametags during germ. There's an 80% chance that it's a Thyphoon. What do you believe? I have this idea that it would be bushier and shorter if it was a Nepal?

It's my first outdoor ever and I'm really impressed by the plants. Send Tanska my thanks. That male is around 170cm and has been grown in southern Sweden. We also kept a male that grows bushier and has a purple stem and purple balls. I like purple too :) Looking forward to watching all your plots man. Keep the pictures coming!

dyr

ICMag Donor
It looks like thyphoon so does those standing next to. My dad thinks Nepal can grow big we just didn't succeed in that last 3 times we grew it in 05, 07 and 08 but in the old days my dad has grown it 2,5 - 3 meters high. because of that and it being less potent we decided to cross something into it and hindu kush was ok cheap and indica so we used that, the result is what we are growing this year.

dyr

ICMag Donor
HTC DC/ErocDP x b3n7erdpurt/RD, some are taller than me now about 190 cm:

picture.php

picture.php

Sativa pheno is a male:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dödsknark

Looking very lush and healthy Dyr! I'd like to ask you, since you are experienced with the outdoors and with the Thyphoon I'm growing, when do you normally harvest? I'm sure they can take a night or two of frost if that's needed. They did that as babies without any trouble.

Keep it up man! Yours look really nice!

dyr

ICMag Donor
Last year we harvested from beginning of september to beginning of october bringing a little home each time. We are on bicycle so we cant carry it all at the same time and also to find out wich time is best for harvesting Thyphoon, we didn't feel much differens though, need more expirienced smoke testers to find out. But around mid october they start to die no matter if frost or not, I also think big plants don't handle frost as well as babies so you should probably harvest before the frost.

Latest posts

Latest posts