What's new

Dyr and Tanska's guerilla 09

dyr

ICMag Donor
Nepal x hindu kush, today, most females seems to be single cola but there are some more bushy, the majority are females:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Koi

Great! How many percent of the nepal/hindu kush are female and non sex?
And how many weeks have they been flowering?
And when did they ripe last year?

Do you think it would work here in Sweden too?

dyr

ICMag Donor
Thanks a lot Wamen, Paddi, bbing and koi

I guess 20 females and 10 males haven't counted but they all flower now, nearly all females showed sex early juli, 4-5 didn't show sex till mid to late juli, thyphoon seem to be developing a bit faster but we'll see later. We didn't grow Nepal x Hindu Kush last year it's a new cross we made indoor last winter. They begin flowering early enough to work atleast in southern Sweden but they might finish late.

Koi

Okay, thank you very much for the answers. Sounds intresting enough to start looking for seeds. :)

dyr

ICMag Donor
Koi - 4 - 6 weeks i think maybe some earlier some later.

tonysoprano - seeds are forming on all thyphoon females.

dyr

ICMag Donor
Update from today with HTC deep chunk/e-rocket danish passion x b3n7erdpurt/royal dane, we think they are up to 2,5 meters now:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JaSiDet

Great grow . I had to cut down parts of my plants yesterday because of mold, much rain here lately . how is it in Denmark ?

little j

hi dyr. its good to see your great growing plants.
i would like to comment on my thyphoons. i planted mid may and they sexed at july 1 already. some even earlier. yes i know i got a late start planting but im amazed at how fast they are. i am already picking buds because mold is starting. the weird part is the buds are not really tight. they are very fluffy. it has been dry here also. no readon for mold BUT, i think that some plants are done.!! i think they are done blooming. it was august 1 and a cola could be picked. i left it for 1 more week and i found mold this last weekend. yours do not look near done yet and i will have to pick more this weekend to beat the mold. the plants are just old i think. they are done!!! its amazing. !!i have never picked in august!! pics will be posted in my thread this week. i have great colors like yours but buds are big and fluffy and done!
thanks and keep doing what your doing. little j.

Latest posts

Latest posts