What's new

DWCC aka Deep Water Cheese Colture

A+ for the training, those ladies are BUSHES!

those mites what a pain in the ass. their proabably loving that thick cheesey canopy. Best of luck to you exterminating those fuckers.

im havin the same issue. The Blue Cheese seems to be the Worst when is comes to being mite resistant. Just too sweet i guess.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
12 days 12\12 (50 days from seed)

Mofo'in mites ay! That's the only problem with the cheese & cheese related strains from what I hear mites seem to love em.... Actually from my experience with the borg they seem to only go for the dank strains!:rolleyes: dunno the logic behind that one... maybe they just like to get high too? :chin::D

Good job on the bondage btw, they are getting pretty big now ay...

A+ for the training, those ladies are BUSHES!

those mites what a pain in the ass. their proabably loving that thick cheesey canopy. Best of luck to you exterminating those fuckers.

im havin the same issue. The Blue Cheese seems to be the Worst when is comes to being mite resistant. Just too sweet i guess.

Thanks a lot mates.
I hate borgs!and I love dank strains :D
However I'm very determinate to fight against these little suckers...waiting for some stuffs for my environment ;)

Damn that training is coming along nicely! well done M8!

Thanks bro :)
I like to train my plants...but just hope a day I'll can grow a plant without training,tall and vigorous.At now I need to keep it stealth ;)

Yesterday I took some shots,both plants are vigorous and flower sign are pretty visible.

Air temp : 20-21°C min - 25-26° max
RH : 30% min - 70% max (soon a de-humidifier will help to keep Rh to the right level)
Water temp : 20°C
Ec : 0,9mS
pH : 5.8

:wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
53 days from seed

Bondage continues...
At now this cheese has the night disturbed by a light I can't remove,so teorically it's under a 24\0 regime.I'll move this beauty where the light can't reach the plant at night,right during summer soltice ;)

Here some shots taken yesterday

before training

after

I usually put on the cheese pot one more pot to hide a little bit...this is what happened...roots come out from the soil :D

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
57 days from seed

Nice to see you here Marziano :)

Here I am again folks :) Cheese in soil are growing nice,no more mites signs.I used some lemongrass natural soap on the leaves mixed with neem oil.Worked fine :)

One more week and I'll move it in the final spot.

I started to use alg-A-mic from biobizz and superthrive.Will see how it will affect on the growth.

Yesterday before training

Today after training

This branch divided itself in two :D

And here some bonus shots :)

and here just a little off topic,sorry for this:

Italian growers are living bad days because Italian police started to bust some of us.This because an operation against drugs ,linked to one person (at now),an Italian seeds vendor(semini.it - mariuana.it etc...).2492 search warrants issued in whole Italy.
They are trying to scare us,Italy is under a dictatorship but they will not see me surrendered.We are fighting for our own liberty,stay unite Italian bros n' sis and my whole respect for those who choose to fight against this mad,sad prohibition.

Overgrow the world!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
60 days from seed - 22 days 12\12

Hey,good people around here :wave:
Come back with some new shots.Both cheese started to fill their branches :) and seems to slow down the stretch ;)

At now:

Air temp : 25-27°
Canopy temp : 30-34°
Water temp : 21-23°C
RH : 30-60%
EC : 1,6 mS

I'm using bloei from Atami as bloom booster,Atazyme and superthrive.
Some foliar spry with Alg-A-mic and some auxine and other hormones.

Enjoy the last shots...they are free :p

Roots

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
63 days from seed

Today I moved the trained cheese in the wood :( I'm so sorry but I needed to do it ;)
Left in the pot as it was,just moved there.I'll expect to see the first calix in a couple of week considering the previous photoperiod (24\7 of light from seed) and the summer solstice.
These shots were taken just a couple of hours before the move :

picture.php

a couple of bonus pictures and a merry summer good folks :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sweet pics bro, that trained girl is gonna turn into a monster outside! Never seen a trained plant grow outside that should be interesting...

Your indoor plants are looking very nice man! Good bud thc development building up nice n early is always a nice thing to have... What kind of smell do u get if a few of those trichs are rubbed between your fingers?

Do u intend to trim the lower portion of the plant at all?

The roots are crazy bro, the yield should be a nice one :)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking sweet noreason!

Thanks my evolutionist friend :)

Sweet pics bro, that trained girl is gonna turn into a monster outside! Never seen a trained plant grow outside that should be interesting...

Your indoor plants are looking very nice man! Good bud thc development building up nice n early is always a nice thing to have... What kind of smell do u get if a few of those trichs are rubbed between your fingers?

Do u intend to trim the lower portion of the plant at all?

The roots are crazy bro, the yield should be a nice one :)

Ehi buddy :wave:
Unfortunately just after I moved the cheese in the wood,it's rained and hailed for 24 hours or so...hope no damages for my trained cheese.

The smell of indoor plants is definetely fruity...I would say citrus...and some chewing gum...a great smell however ;)

I don't want to trim more branches than I already did...I see a lot of bottom leaves wilting,so I think it's better to leave them,so the entire palnt can get and use energy from them.Everyday I collect at least ten wilted leaves from the ground...but I'm not worry because they still have an huge number of leaves,and I think it's pretty normal.

Those girls are so nice,and the root shot are insane.Only hoping mine will do as good as your's.

Thanks a lot buddy,I hope the same to you :)
Roots are really large and healty,DWC is a good growing technique ;)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
65 days from seed - 27 days 12\12

Hola hermanos :wave: Tonight I took some shots playing a little with my cam :D Both cheese smell good and I start to see thricomes a bit everywhere :)

Air temp : 23-25°C
Canopy temp : 30°C
Water temp : 20-21°C
RH:40-50%
pH : 5,8
EC : 1,6 mS

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love the show!

Nice to see you here esben :) and thanks

Unfortunately I had to cut the two DWC's cheese :fsu::frown::cuss::badday:
so you will see no more news about those beautiful plants,I'm very sad about this,I just can say I needed to do it.

As said some posts ago,I moved the last cheese,the trained one,in the wood,and also a Lemon Skunk from DNA seeds.
Today I went to check them out,I gave them a good shot of bloombastic,some alg-A-mic,a bit of enzymes,and a bit of my hydroponic nutrients.
I sprayed them too with an insect-repellent made by me,with sulfur soap,neem oil and sodium silicate.It seems to work pretty nice as preventive measure.

The little Lemon skunk is born under the hps,12\12 from seed.After 20 days or so it shown firsts flowering signs,and now,after a week in the wood,with alterate photoperiod the flowering continues.No re-veg signs :)

The cheese is grown in these last days,it's pretty big and bushes,and preflowers are already visible.

That's all,my grower friends.Enjoy the pictures and let's spread some love around in this -often- sad world :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and some bonus shots :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
awesome bro noreason ...:muahaha:!!!!
fantastiche le foto nor..anche le piante indoor sono diventate una jungle, poi per quella fuori non ho parole solo...:good:
the trained cheese è semplicemente bellissima ...non vedo l'ora di vederla con tutte le cime dritte bro!!!
se ci avessi pensato prima anche io avrei fatto lo stesso con la whyte.w sul ghetto balcony per poterla tenere piu bassa possibile affinchè non si noti dal palazzo a fianco..questa è una buona soluzione x la next time!!
complimenti noreason, i'll be tuned into this one for sure!!!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome bro noreason!!!!
fantastiche le foto nor..anche le piante indoor sono diventate una jungle, poi per quella fuori non ho parole solo...:good:

Grazie fratello :) purtroppo le cheese indoor sono state eliminate :( quella fuori sta venendo su bene invece :)

Some days ago I went to check out my plants,and everything is ok.
I saw some leaves had been chewed by some insect,but only few,so at moment it's ok.
I give nutes,and sprayed my anti-parasitic solution.
I also put the little lemon skunk in a bigger pot.

And some shots:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BB Cheese

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DNA Lemon Skunk

picture.php

Stay unites growers and remember and remember an old Kenyan says : ''Earth was not given to us by our ancestor, but lend by our sons''

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sweet bro, the outdoor ladies are looking happy, as well as the new addition - which is some of my favourite herbs~ Lemon Skunk :joint:

How are those indoor monsters coming along?

^^^ Doh!! Missed the bad news, sorry to hear that man, at least you still have the outdoor :)

Last edited: