What's new

DWCC aka Deep Water Cheese Colture

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry mates :)
I did no update because I had no time.I had to work work and work all the summer,but I'm here again :)
At now I have only the two remaining outdoor plants.Just yesterday I took'em indoor because the wether started to be rainy and we don't like mold,right? ;)
I think in a month or so they will be ready to chop,the cheese will finish before the LS.
Soon I'll post some pics and give some infos.

Keep your life green growers :)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey KW :wave: I'm back with some new pics took today.

They suffered a lot because of 2 dryness periods,the potential was lowered pretty much,especially on the cheese,but the remaining bud are really delicious.
The cheese has a lot of resin and smell is almost fruity,I can't describe it well.Lemonskunk has big fat pistils,not much resin like the cheese because the flowering was delayed,smell is hazy,peppery...and I like it
Now I'm flushing the cheese,I think it will be ready for the chop in 10 days + \ -
I smoked some popcorn buds and were really tasty.I like this strain very much,and 3 other seeds are just waiting to sprout They will go in a similar setup with CO2 adding project

LemonSkunk from DNA

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BB Cheese

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Soon a detailed smoke report ;) keep it green tokers :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey brotha cheese looks so full cristall covered..the tasty for sure kicked your ass man...also training get a good amount of final weight in this cheese i just image but from the pix looks so many stem with rock bud, enjoyable into the harvest time!!!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ehi man!! your plants looking very frosty!!
great job as always!:good:

grazie fratello :)

Today I cut two of the biggest bud from cheese for mold prevention.Thrics were amber around 20% btw.Not so bad ;)

Here some shots :wave:

BB cheese

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The little lemunk skunk started at 12\12 some months ago now it's pretty ripen.So I add here some news and pics.

Plants had a medium\high yeld considering its strange life.Buds do not smell a lot and seems to smell cat's piss.As I said in other posts touching trichs with the fingers I can clearly smell lemony fragrance.
Trichs are bigger than every other pot I grew.This pot deserve a complete smoke report,I'm really curious to taste it.

Lemon Skunk from DNA

Vegetative outdoor

Around mid september or so...I took it inside and let flower under hps...(fortunately it seemed to be pest resistent,because the other plant I took inside - Cheese - had spidermites )

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php