What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch passion`s auto colorado cookies and auto blackberry kush

Ledsicon

hello icmag forum members, i just signed up here.

im currently on my 2nd try of autoflowers from Dutch passion and last time i was really impressed With the auto Colorado cookies, best autoflower ive grown over the years without a doubt..

this time im growing 2 auto Colorado cookies and 1 auto blackberry kush in 11l airpots With Coco.

have been using an Advanced nutrients line and some general organics Products and guanokalong taste improver too.

grown under sunplusled With very high par Levels Close to 1500 micromoles in late flower as the plants stretched alot, have had co2 grow bags throughout the grow and used both bt52 and rhinoskin a while too combat the high intesity and so on..

now on day 68 from seed and the auto blackberry kush have had flawless finish in the water the last week..

i grow in a 1meter x 1 meter x 2 meter high homebox.
the combintaion airpots sunplusled and Dutch passion Genetics really delivered some potent and Heavy harvest last run so im really impressed With all:)

here are some pics :

Ledsicon

auto colorado cookies and auto blackberry kush in 11l airpots with coco

I can see them through the link, lovely looking plants!

yippiyeah finally, had no problems on all other forums but here it was a little different i Guess..

thanx for the feedback mate

Peace 1

mr.brunch

Veteran
How long do you think they have left?
Looking forward to seeing the harvest/smoke report

Ledsicon

the blackberry is quite done so its going Down tomorrow exactly on 70 days as stated from DP, the Colorado cookies are also closing in so i just started the flush With this Advanced nutrients flawless finish thing i got this round, so i think they should be ready between 77-80 somewhere, thou i have a ledmicroscope to check closer its actually easier looking on macropics With the Samsung phone:)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the blackberry is quite done so its going Down tomorrow exactly on 70 days as stated from DP, the Colorado cookies are also closing in so i just started the flush With this Advanced nutrients flawless finish thing i got this round, so i think they should be ready between 77-80 somewhere, thou i have a ledmicroscope to check closer its actually easier looking on macropics With the Samsung phone:)

Glad it was a success.

Ledsicon

NeXT will be some photoperiod clones of the bubble/cherrysmelling ak strain and clones of a kush strain(supposedly Vanilla kush x either sfv og or pineaplle kush i think it was ) that recently showed preflowers as girl :)

so i will veg them abit when the autotent is done and ready for New strains :)

Ledsicon

what are you others here running :) ??

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts