What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch passion`s auto colorado cookies and auto blackberry kush

mr.brunch

Veteran
I just finished up some auto daiquiri lime, lovely smoke but tiny yield.
Got some photos (bubblehead #13) two weeks in flower looking healthy so hoping for the best.

Ledsicon

abbk and acc

abbk and acc

I just finished up some auto daiquiri lime, lovely smoke but tiny yield.
Got some photos (bubblehead #13) two weeks in flower looking healthy so hoping for the best.

Aha,i been planning to test the daiquiri lime and the auto night queen,both sound very nice.

But eager to try mephisto genetics too and the new dutch passion 2017 autos. They have cbd autos on the way, an auto duckfoot variation with weird stealth leaves,and last but not least their glueberry og ( gorilla glue x og kush) x auto blueberry:)
But im still very keen on the mephisto genetics auto called alien vß triangle tested at 25,4 %thc on an auto,thats imressive:)
Also grape crincle and chemdoggin is said to be unique and very high thc:) im all out of autobeans so i need to save up to a grand order i guess,i hate seeing new genetics and dont have the seeds:woohoo:

bigAl25

Veteran
Great job on your autos. It looks like I'll try autos this year too. Thanks for the photos , very encouraging.

Ledsicon

thanx, that made my day. i always wanted to proove that With right enviroment Genetics and pots and nutes and not least quality Spectrum of led lights With redily usable photons has made me harvest 0.9grams pr watt on first try With dp Genetics and sunplusled, when i used marshydro i never got more than 0,63grams pr watt,and now i will get atleast 1,2 if not 1,4 grams pr watt on my 2nd try With the Colorado cookies and the auto black berry kush, the abbk didnt yield that much, i Guess it will come in at 60.75g dry somewhere and the lowest Colorado cookie between 90-130grams dried and the biggest i bet i get about 160-200g on. in addition to have been vegging other photoperiod strains in same tent and could rather squesed in more autos in smaller pots for more even canopy and more yield pr watt but as a 2nd try on dp autos im fairly satisfied..

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I run a perpetual photoperiod room, but at the beginning of the year began planting an autoflower or two each month and leaving them in the veg room.

Several have been tasty but small, running from 1/4 through 3/4 ounces with auto Euforia being the exception at just over 1/4 pound.

The latest plant was auto BlackBerry Kush coming in at 13.7 grams and replacing auto Lemon Skunk as the best tasting.
I also have to mention that the BlackBerry buds are not only black, but they smell like blackberries (per one of my nonsmoking trimmers).

Another BlackBery Kush (two this time) is in process, the blurbs I read indicate the plant should have been much larger. Since going to seedplants excusively I have learned to plant in pairs, there is much variety in what grows from some of the seeds.

The Far Red surround has also finally been hooked up in the autoflower area after a year of control plants, but that is another thread at another time.

Ledsicon

autoblackberrykush mainkola harvest day 73

autoblackberrykush mainkola harvest day 73

Great job on your autos. It looks like I'll try autos this year too. Thanks for the photos , very encouraging.

https://www.icmag.com/images/editor/separator.gif

thanx alot big Al25,
thats my smallest dp auto, ill show the two Colorado cookies With better pics for comparison in a few days, their on day 74 now, going Down somewhere between 77-83, i Guess from the looks one at day 77-78 and one a few days after that..

i prefer more amber than cloudy trichomes, the abbk could have stood a week more im sure but im out of medicine and need to let the cookies that is much more potent get totally finished..

i Guess i get about only 50-70g dry of the abbk, and about 100-120g dry from the smallest cookie and most likely well above 200g dry on the biggest cookie thanx to great led Spectrum, par values, Advanced nutrients, Coco in airpot and co2 growbag :)

also thanx alot for the Picture comment, im quite New here on grasscity autoflower.net and rollitup so all feedback is highly appreciated :)

though im not a New grower, been growing for about 15 years on and of With hps hpi mh the first 6-7 years and experimenting With various led brands and Spectrums the last 6-7 years..

mostly grown photoperiod strains but have gottn much better results With autos sometimes and often bigger yield and as good quality in Shorter time without that much hassle..

can i ask what you grow,prefer growstyle/medium/favourite strains and so on ?? Cheers :tiphat:

bigAl25

Veteran
Fem organic grower with MH and HPS 400 watt each in organic soil. Tons of Nirvana fems along with OGR strawberry bubba kush( great weed) and some connoisseur white jones and sssdh by strawberry cough. Have the papaya, Jock horror and bubblelicious jar curing right now. I have the cookies, gg4, green crack, and fruit punch autos lined up. 200 grams on the cookies auto is superb. Are they Fastbud autos?

Ledsicon

Wow alotta good strains there mate,salute for the selections.
I myself am not that found of nirvana seeds any more because of some sour experiences and so on but their aurora indica and ice sure is good:)
The auto colorado cookies is from dutchpassion:)

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any Luck now then? peace

Yupp. I can see them through the link. Love this one

picture.php

Ledsicon

auto colorado cookies day 79 or 80 from seed

auto colorado cookies day 79 or 80 from seed

here is pics of pheno1 of the auto Colorado cookies from Dutch passion in 11l airpot With Coco, its the taller pheno of the 2 i got now

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn. This plant is the size of photo period plants I do inside. This was from a Dutch Passion AUTO Colorado cookies seed?

picture.php

Ledsicon

dutch passion auto colorado cookies

dutch passion auto colorado cookies

Damn. This plant is the size of photo period plants I do inside. This was from a Dutch Passion AUTO Colorado cookies seed?

View Image

:thank you:

yupp its that one :) i think im getting over 200g dry from that one plant and maybe 120 dry from the remaining smaller kushier pheno :)

both are insanly triched out but the tallest has serious rock hard buds and the smaller has the best smell, last run i also had two phenos about the same..

Latest posts

Latest posts