What's new

Dutch May FORBID Cannabis Sales to Foreigners!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Ya Gotta Go to Know... It is a GREAT City/Village.... I won;t say I would go yearly if weed was completely illegal, but the Night Scene is a Whole lot of fun.... The Women somewhat friendly and easy-on-the-eyes, the ethnic foods wonderful...

The legalized Prostitution, yeah, whatever.. Sometimes good sometimes not. There are Human Beings behind those Red Incandescents, they can be remarkably real. Occasionally, perhaps, but for the first 12+ of the trips, it never really occurred to me to notice.

The RLD is rather trashy and worth avoiding, after once perusing it.. Especially after 2am, especially raunchy. There is a big wonderful Village all around it, lots to see and do. Makes a normal encounter that much more sexy.

I do get a little bored in the smaller towns, though. That is just me. Being in a quiet rural, rustig place for a few months would ALWAYS be welcome, however...

Maybe more than anything, the People make it, Amsterdammers are very Magnanamous hosts. Strangers, who do not remain so, for long, and seem maybe friendlier than your neighbors are.... haha. Certainly, a whole lot more worldly than my own, lol.

It is just my opinion, but one can learn a lot observing and taking in the Dutch ways of dealing with conflicts... Especially us hair-trigger 'Merkins.

Then there is the bikes, the frites, Museums, I could go on and on. And happily will, if no one stops me, lol...

I love Amsterdam. Always have always will. Been there over 15 times, and will always return. Maybe for a while someday. After the Euro goes back to a normal rate.

Don't listen to the Naysayers, TRAVEL IS ITS' OWN REWARD. An investment in you, your Soul. Your Future. Your Outlook. All the above and more.

Ya gotta go.... It is just Classic.

The Dutch are pissed, because North America can grow just as good, if not better strains. They want to get the market back, and corner it, and with their latest on gene manipulation, its clear they are not in it for the medicine, they are in it for the profit and monopoly stardom. Its sad really, because even some of my German and Finnish friends agree and come to the same opinion/observation.

Now, going to Amsterdam, never been, is definitely a thing to do, but I feel growers in the US, Canada, BC, and Virgin Islands have a lot more going on, which again, pisses the Dutch off.

sarek

I will try to say this without sounding politically incorrect. I understand that Amsterdam has allowed tons of immigrants into thier cities cos of their liberal immigration policies. A majority of these immigrants are Muslims. Now Muslims in general are not very pro drug so when they vote they tend to vote opposite of the liberal natives. The Muslims might tend to vote for prohibition and everything opposite of what the natives built their society upon. I think I heard that Amsterdam is 30 % immigrant/muslim.

Ooooppppsss, lets get get so liberal from sex and drugs we let all sorts of people who hate sex and drugs into our democracy and vote so they can stop everything that made our society great - sex and drugs.!

Pinnacle of Irony..... Just sayin'

Latest posts

Latest posts