What's new

Dutch Master RDWC Power kush Scrog journal

zamzia

Veteran
Good plan. I keep chopping and changing strains I grow resulting in never really learning and dialling one strain. This is only because I've not found one that I really thought was top shelf. I have some amazing clone only strains now, so I'm hoping one of these will tick all the boxes for me :)

Dr.Tone

Good plan. I keep chopping and changing strains I grow resulting in never really learning and dialling one strain. This is only because I've not found one that I really thought was top shelf. I have some amazing clone only strains now, so I'm hoping one of these will tick all the boxes for me :)

I just noticed your Chem D grow, what did ya think about that strain? my buddy has a clone he was gonna give me to try.

zamzia

Veteran
Everyone raves about the strains I have, so I feel very lucky to have them all! I have no idea about specific strains yet as this is my first time running them, although have a Blue Meanie tree grow that's half way through going too :)

S

SPG.

^ yea m8.. "nothing better" than "doing" one Strain over & over.Better each time USUALLY !?:D
know exactly what ya sayin' on "starting over again"-
an Echo bro
Chem d is BBQ beefburger imo dr t! :yummy:
hint of onion..

Dr.Tone

Day 25 Flower

I did a res change tonight. 20g res
100ml A
100ml B
200ml ADD .27 i went from 6ml per gallon to 10ml per gallon
its a 0-2-2 so i figured it would be a nice boost and its still under the 12ml per gallon the suggest.

So im running half strength base nutes and almost full strength ADD .27 0-2-2

EC 1.18
PH 5.7

Dr.Tone

well im going on vacation for 4 days. im gona top off and jet. hopfully the float valve takes care of these ladys. see ya guys on wednesday.

Dr.Tone

Day 35 Flower:
well i got back and my ppm had spiked to 880. i did a nice big flush with ro for 6 hrs and then refilled again and reintroduced nutrients at 680 ppm but the next day it was 720, note a huge leap but it is rising. my Ph is also dropping so i think the strength is to high still, its really weird cause they were eating at 680 which is 1.0 EC just fine a week before. maybe there metabolism is slowing down after there stretch, no clue. Roots look awesome, nice and white. waters temps 66.4. I've added 40 Ml of Hormex b vitamin to reduce there stress today and lowered there Ppm to 600 @ 5.8 PH. We will see in the morning if it rises or stays the same or drops.
Flowers appear to be unaffected by this tho. take a look.

Last edited:

Dr.Tone

Update week 7 flushing with 100ppm add 27 then will flush plain ro water last 3 days. im kinda disappointed on the bud structure but the density is rock solid and the frost is amazing, really wish i didnt lock em out 30 days in but they still made a nice recovery

Dr.Tone

i figured nobody really cared lol. but im choppying tonight at 58 days.
the next batch will be better guys, i promise ya that. ill get cha the #s when shes died then trimmed.