What's new

Dutch Master RDWC Power kush Scrog journal

Dr.Tone

can ya believe there were 4 of those in there hahahah. but notice the roots are small. they must have rotted on me but that didnt stop these girls.

JuneBugJoe

Wow man, these are looking mighty great! Also just noticed this thread is not getting a lot of reply although I for one Cant wait to see the final results! Looking to start a rdwc real soon.
Thanks

Dr.Tone

thanks guys. unfortunately the yeild was low 2.5oz a plant. but very nice smoke indeed. Very potent. i find my self relighting the same joint 4 times threw out the day normally id smoke 4 different joints hahah. i was shooting for 4oz per plant and i know this strain can deliver. root rot is the biggest downfall of this system.

bluedreamfiend

thanks guys. unfortunately the yeild was low 2.5oz a plant. but very nice smoke indeed. Very potent. i find my self relighting the same joint 4 times threw out the day normally id smoke 4 different joints hahah. i was shooting for 4oz per plant and i know this strain can deliver. root rot is the biggest downfall of this system.

Did you use Dutch Master Zone? That should have taken care of any root rot, at any stage.

Smplfrmr

Great thread, love your DIY skills. I just started doing rdwc and have power Kush in my system now... I'm at four weeks of veg n there 35 inches now. Fastest growing genetic I have.