What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durban Chitral x Blueberry

browntrout

Veteran
What would you expect an average yield to be from these indoor BT?

Depends on pheno and desired smell/taste. No doubt a plant that can be cut at 50 days or left till 65.

Somewhere in the mid range, I am really unsure on this one. You can look at budelight's grow of the F1's. I am expecting a fair bit of variation in the F2's and have seen the potential for large yielding plants but as well for low yielding plants.

Truly it will depend on the Pheno.

BT

On another note, I have wayyyyy more seeds than originally anticipated and of high quality!! I really want to get these in the hands of ICMAG members.

Vesnican

I am very impressed by your work BT! :tiphat:

DPxPCK, this can perform well even at my lat and could mature on time. It is 50/50 hybrid? That would suit me well ;-)

BDC is 75% indica or even more?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Depends on pheno and desired smell/taste. No doubt a plant that can be cut at 50 days or left till 65.

Somewhere in the mid range, I am really unsure on this one. You can look at budelight's grow of the F1's. I am expecting a fair bit of variation in the F2's and have seen the potential for large yielding plants but as well for low yielding plants.

Truly it will depend on the Pheno.

BT

On another note, I have wayyyyy more seeds than originally anticipated and of high quality!! I really want to get these in the hands of ICMAG members.
Brown trout, I just found this thread, way late I know. I have been looking for a Durban Blueberry cross or a Durban Blue McGoo cross kind of work. I was gifted some Mother of Pearl (Phitsanulok Thai x Ogers Kush) There is a very early flowering mutant that I have in a male and female this season. I used him in an open pollination and a P1f2 of the parental donors.

Do you have anything interesting still that you are working with?
Peace farmerlion

Latest posts

Latest posts