What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durban Chitral x Blueberry

browntrout

Veteran
BDC F1

picture.php

Males
picture.php

Indica (PCK/BB) Early Pheno
picture.php

picture.php

Sat Pheno
picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
Now with a Cannon about a week out, plants are fully seeded and about half budsize. Very much like the Durban Chitral - Green phenos are durban dominant, purple are PCK dom. Most have definitely have taken on the BB stretch structure. Some more raspberry notes in the purple/pinks. Cream in the Greens. Very much complex durban funk and PCK forest berry smell dominant.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
45 deg east coast, very temperamental climate. Usually a big problem with mold here. This year not so much. only two of about 8-9 BDC have a bit of mold. They are done now. Just gotta chop em.

BDC would normally be a mid September plant that can actually be taken earlier unlike most plants. I just wanted the seeds too be fully mature in-case I want to offer them to the public.

Mob has another week or two of seed production to go.

Genghis Kush

nice work. I have family at 42 north on the coast. These look they would do great there.

have you ever thought about backcrossing to the Durban?

browntrout

Veteran
Genghis,

It has never crossed my mine honestly. I am trying to breed out some of the Durban/PCK as
they are both very dominant in certain traits. The durban for its excessively loud smell and the PCK for structure, color and bud structure.

The BB cross influenced the plants with a little more crystal production and a taller single cola frame. There is a slight BB cream smell on the very bottom of some phenos but is hard to find through all that durban funk.

I am hoping the BB shines a bit more in the F2 gen. I really liked the MOB S2's I grew this summer as well. Glad i fully seeded them with BDC males. They should round off this poly hybrid very well and should allow me to select some very very nice plants.

BT

hicksticky

Still at large...
Hella of a job your doing there BT:tiphat:
I like the selection.
I'm at the 46th and the season is coming to an end soon.... hopefully get some of the longer flowering strains done before the frost hits.... night temps are getting down there 36f ...... bheeeeeer.

Gonna take a seat and see em finish.:tiphat:

Good luck and karma!

browntrout

Veteran
Hey HickySticky,

The seeds are done on most of the BDC, as you can see the plants have not done much since last time I took pictures.

Just like to see them starting to fall out to know 90% of the seeds are completed.

I would have harvested them if they were sensi by now, and we are getting nights around 1-4 deg C as a low. other nights can be 14 C. a lot of fluctuation.

BT

Latest posts

Latest posts