What's new

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update: karma testers (Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush) 3 weeks 12/12 ... ... ...

Update: karma testers (Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush) 3 weeks 12/12 ... ... ...

Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush @ 3 weeks 12/12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Cont.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I’m really digging these plants... It’s been too long since I’ve grown some nice Karma Genetics...!!!...
That Biker Kush male really makes nice offspring...!!!...

This is the 5th or 6th Biker Kush cross I’ve grown and I’ve loved them all ...!!!...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a little less than a week behind you in flower, yet your flowers are so much further along than mine.

I'm thinking you might have a really good yield this time around.

nickman

Veteran
Cracking job as usual :tiphat::good:
Thanks bro...

I like what I see :lurk:
Me too... thanks.

I'm a little less than a week behind you in flower, yet your flowers are so much further along than mine.

I'm thinking you might have a really good yield this time around.
I’m telling you, it’s the genetics... Karma has the DANK...!!!...

Nice work Nickman
Thanks Badfishy1...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php

Three and a half weeks...!!!...

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Canopy filled up nicely bro! How many watts is that LED hanging there? Do you like them?

I have been eyeing them on amazon, they have it from 20w till 80w... I was thinking about getting a few 30 or 40watters and hanging in between, my setup is pretty low wattage/sqft I could def use a few more lumens in there!

Americangrower

Veteran
looking great brother. I like the structure of both corners rear/left and right/front the best. I like the taller stacking girls.

nickman

Veteran
Canopy filled up nicely bro! How many watts is that LED hanging there? Do you like them?

I have been eyeing them on amazon, they have it from 20w till 80w... I was thinking about getting a few 30 or 40watters and hanging in between, my setup is pretty low wattage/sqft I could def use a few more lumens in there!

Yeah, I just started using it since the whether has been dropping some... it’s 55 or 65 watts I’m pretty sure... no heat at all off the thing, really cool... I can tell that the flowers on the two plants right in front of it are stacking hard...!!!...

Yeah, I want to get a few more myself... this is a cheapo one too, it was like $30 bucks ??? Get some. I’ve never seen anyone else using them... I would always use the bigger cfl’s to brighten the corners up some so I grabbed this...!!!...

looking great brother. I like the structure of both corners rear/left and right/front the best. I like the taller stacking girls.
That’s AWSOME u say that cause those three are stacking the most... they’re the ones I’m eyeing up too...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Had to bust out the old 400 watt HPS light...

Veg room is busting at the seems but about 9 plants or so will be put into flower any day now...!!!...
picture.php

Snausages (OG Kush x Chem91)
picture.php

One of two Sherbert Ix x biker Kush that hasn’t been flowered yet...
It was very root bound along with a lot of the other plants in veg, they’re perking back up now though... slowly but surely...!!!...
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts