What's new

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mercy, that looks DANK. You didn't keep her lowers for a re-veg perhaps?

That's a great example of a more well behaved SSSDH expression, when looking at the calyxes and flower structure.

Beautiful work, Nickman. :respect:

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
Mercy, that looks DANK. You didn't keep her lowers for a re-veg perhaps?

That's a great example of a more well behaved SSSDH expression, when looking at the calyxes and flower structure.

Beautiful work, Nickman. :respect:

dank.Frank

Yeah, I love how the calyx’s are all swollen... I love it when a plant has a flower structure like that... that’s one of the reasons I’ve been wanting to grow some Triple Nova because in his description it says that Triple Nova has pea sized calyx’s... hopefully we’ll see soon enough...!!!...

And, unfortunately no I wasn’t able to save any lowers... you know how long these were all vegged under my T5’s for... I had to take a lot off of all their bottoms because of how tall they got... and because I’ve had the lights turned down to half power so the light would not be able to penetrate that far down... it would of been fluff...

I have promised myself to start cloning because I am tired of losing nice plants like this all the time... I’m thinking of trying Moses wellfleet’s method with the perlite... we’ll see...

There are two tiny lower budsites on the SSSDH x Snowman #2 and I will try to reveg her after harvest...
Hows SSSDH Snowman #2 doing, still my pick of this cross.

She is turning out real nice too... but the smell is totally different... it’s got that nasty halitosis kind of smell... I’ll try to grab a few pics of her soon...

The only downside to the SSSDH x Snowman #1 was how small of a yield I got from her and she’s got those tiny buds like the cookies... the main cola was probably a gram or two...!!!...

I know I could grow these plants better if I had another chance at them... I’d love to be able to grow them during the wintertime and I’d have them a lot shorter...

nickman

Veteran
So, I would have put four of these SherbertIx x Biker Kush into flower by now but a few days ago my 8 month old ballast took a dive and stopped working out of no where...!!!...

The ballast I’ve got in the other flower room has been working fine for about 10 years now... knock on wood!!! Shit really pisses me off because this sort of thing isn’t supposed to happen and it can really put a damper on things... like rotation... there’s no shot I can sit around waiting for it to get fixed and that’s even if it’s still under a warranty or whatever...!! ...

I guess I’m just gonna have to buy a new one. That’s the fastest thing I can do to get another ballast in here to run my light....

Any suggestions on a 1000 watt hps/mh dimmable ballast... that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg ???

Americangrower

Veteran
Yeah, I love how the calyx’s are all swollen... I love it when a plant has a flower structure like that... that’s one of the reasons I’ve been wanting to grow some Triple Nova because in his description it says that Triple Nova has pea sized calyx’s... hopefully we’ll see soon enough...!!!...

And, unfortunately no I wasn’t able to save any lowers... you know how long these were all vegged under my T5’s for... I had to take a lot off of all their bottoms because of how tall they got... and because I’ve had the lights turned down to half power so the light would not be able to penetrate that far down... it would of been fluff...

I have promised myself to start cloning because I am tired of losing nice plants like this all the time... I’m thinking of trying Moses wellfleet’s method with the perlite... we’ll see...

There are two tiny lower budsites on the SSSDH x Snowman #2 and I will try to reveg her after harvest...

She is turning out real nice too... but the smell is totally different... it’s got that nasty halitosis kind of smell... I’ll try to grab a few pics of her soon...

The only downside to the SSSDH x Snowman #1 was how small of a yield I got from her and she’s got those tiny buds like the cookies... the main cola was probably a gram or two...!!!...

I know I could grow these plants better if I had another chance at them... I’d love to be able to grow them during the wintertime and I’d have them a lot shorter...

If I was guessing I would say that smell is the purple indica in grom mixing with the digi..

genetic freaked

Veteran
Great looking buds you grew there Nickman.. You gotta get on your clone game because most of the time the second run of any plant is better..

nickman

Veteran
Great looking buds you grew there Nickman.. You gotta get on your clone game because most of the time the second run of any plant is better..

Yeah, tell me about it ... I have done some clones in the past, just not in a while. I do agree that they run better the second time around...

I have promised myself to get on it ASAP...!!!...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I look at your Karma G runs and I scratch my head wondering why some of those aren't still in your rotation. You grow some dank, Nickman.

If I remember correctly, my pick was plant #3, was it not - when they were vegging? It went into flower slightly after the others, yes?

dank.Frank

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You're going to be shocked at how stupid simple it is, and will be kicking yourself for not having done it sooner.

nickman

Veteran
I look at your Karma G runs and I scratch my head wondering why some of those aren't still in your rotation. You grow some dank, Nickman.

If I remember correctly, my pick was plant #3, was it not - when they were vegging? It went into flower slightly after the others, yes?

dank.Frank

Yeah I know I know, I scratch my own head wondering why I didn’t save any of those plants... I think it’s I just get lazy sometimes and really don’t want to have something else to be worrying about... plus it would really rise plant numbers too... that doubles the count pretty much...
Like right now, if I was to clone all my karma testers (sherbertIx x Biker Kush), Nspecta’s gear (snausages & Old Family Purple f2’s) and the CannaVenture Gear (LVTK & Triple Nova) I would have about 60 plants... and that would only be with one clone of each... I just don’t want that high of a plant count...!!!...

It’s just something I’ve got to figure out... I will start to clone some plants though...!!!... reveg’s whatever it’ll take to keep some of the fine bitches around a bit longer....

You're going to be shocked at how stupid simple it is, and will be kicking yourself for not having done it sooner.

What’s the easiest method in your eyes....
soil
Air o cloners
Perlite
Water
???

nickman

Veteran
SSSDH Snowman #2 @ 7 weeks
picture.php
picture.php

OGx Snowman #1 @ 7 weeks
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Just for some shitz and giggles...!!!...
Some older Karma gear I ran in the past...!!!...
Karma’ OG
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DunHav`nFun

Proof`s in da puddin Nickman…..You`ve got some serious specimens there my buddy......Respect......now......cloning......Although it`s been stated how stupid simple it is , I assure all here that rootin cuts is the most daunting and absolutely dumbfounding piece of the equation that has , does , and will always continue to baffle growers for generations to come.....and why ?...….

Cuz outta nowhere every cut you dunk and plunk wilts or dampens off or molds in the dome , or all the other reasons most all polyhybrid varieties are so fimicky to root these days......jus sayin......I can root a rock , but Chem D took forever to dial as far as how much air light and humidity it actually took for that bitch ta grow legs.....again...….jus sayin......but...….

For the small grower , not much can beat the ease of a cheap aero cloner and there`s 1 on ebay for like 60 bucks that roots 21 cuts , and as long as you put the pump on a timer so it doesn`t heat the water up too much , you`re golden for faster rooting cuts as long as you keep em bleach clean after each run...…and for the record.....

I used red solo cups of perlite n vermiculite for buncha yrs with dialed success.....the last several yrs before retirement I used clear solo cups of coco perlite n coco chunks to see the faster rooters n get em into rotations sooner.....and again.....

80% RH and 80 degrees always rooted my cuts the fastest down here in Hell with low light and 1/2 strength juice , but regardless...….just tryin to give yas some options......Take care and thanks for your time...…

Peace.....DHF...…:ying: …..

zif

Veteran
plus it would really rise plant numbers too... that doubles the count pretty much...

What’s the easiest method in your eyes....

Not to overwhelm you with choices, but:

Grafting is the easiest method to keep copies of plants. And I really do mean easier than taking clones, once you get the hang of it. Plus one large mom can hold dozens (and dozens) of varieties.

If you care about numbers and/or space, you just can't beat it.

Americangrower

Veteran
@ Dank Frank, I’m positive it was the SSSDH Snowman #2...

I liked #2 as did Mr Freak, Frank liked #3.

As for cloning I have figured out the secret to 100% not 90 not 95%.

1st build a cloner like this
$8 tote
$5 pvc, 90s and t's
$12 misters
$40 pump

like $60 to $80 total, there are videos on youtube to help.

picture.php

picture.php

I add water and like 1/3 cup clonex liquid a touch of hydrozyme if I have it. I don't check ph or temp and run misters 24/7.

Anyhow here is the secret to 100% roots. Feed your moms high NPK thats right all of them not just N.

How do I know this? Because I use 1 barrel of water to water both veg n flower at the same time. So my veg/moms get biobizz bloom as well as the fish emulsion that I use for N.
I get 100% roots in under a week, yet ever time I get clones from my growmies they fade and I'm lucky if they root.

So give them their normal veg nute with bloom to. Trust me you will get roots.

Americangrower

Veteran
Oh and size does matter ..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have this new habit of chopping the top off veg plant throwing it in cloner. then tossing the veg plant because my veg room is over stuffed with no flower space available.

nickman

Veteran
@ AmericanGrower, I need to try to make something like that... I have seen the utube video on how to make them...

It’s just crazy how expensive cloning unites cost in the hydro shop or internet...

Here’s a shot of the veg area...
the ballast needs to hurry up and get here... the other day I was measuring the Sherbert Ix x Bikers Kush and they range from two foot five inches up to two foot seven inches... add in another twelve inches for the grow bag size and that puts them all right at around three and a half foot off the ground level...!!!...

They NEED to get flowered NOW ...!!!...
I don’t want to be dealing with any height issues this run...

Hopefully these Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush won’t stretch all that much ...?... probably will though. . .

picture.php

Here’s the CSI gear at about a month and a half...
picture.php
picture.php

And then the CannaVenture stuff at around three weeks...
picture.php
picture.php

Peace y’all...!!!...

packerfan79

Veteran
@ AmericanGrower, I need to try to make something like that... I have seen the utube video on how to make them...

It’s just crazy how expensive cloning unites cost in the hydro shop or internet...

Here’s a shot of the veg area...
the ballast needs to hurry up and get here... the other day I was measuring the Sherbert Ix x Bikers Kush and they range from two foot five inches up to two foot seven inches... add in another twelve inches for the grow bag size and that puts them all right at around three and a half foot off the ground level...!!!...

They NEED to get flowered NOW ...!!!...
I don’t want to be dealing with any height issues this run...

Hopefully these Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush won’t stretch all that much ...?... probably will though. . .

View Image

Here’s the CSI gear at about a month and a half...
View Image View Image

And then the CannaVenture stuff at around three weeks...
View Image View Image

Peace y’all...!!!...

I have been through the ups and downs of mysterious cloning failures. Now I use the cheap 5$ powder bonide is the brand they carry it at home depot. Small cups of coco , easy as pie. Water em when they get light. I would fill the trays 1/2 in of 1/4 strength nutes. I was cutting 160 clones at a time, no other way worked on that scale. I don't use much light on them. No dome needed even in my dry ass desert.

Can't hurt to try it out.

Latest posts

Latest posts