What's new

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update: Nspecta’s CSI

Nspecta’s Old Family Purple f2’s (r) (TK x Urkle)

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran

Nspecta’s Old Family Purple F2’s (r) (TK x Urkle) & Snausages (chem91 x OG kush) ...

Group shot ...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I have a 5th Old Family Purple f2 (r) but as you can see in the group shots, it’s just not wanting to grow...
we’ll see what happens with it...

Also, you can see how the fan’s on three of the Old Family Purple F2’s are taco’ing pretty bad from the heat I’m assuming... 86 degrees tops usually in there...!!!...

It doesn’t seem to be affecting the Snausages though...

nickman

Veteran
@ genetic freaked = yeah, those won’t be flowered for a while...

Next up in rotation are the Karma testers that I haven’t really been showcasing that much here... more so over in my thread in Karma’s sub forum...

But now since those two Snowman crosses turned out to be males I’ll put a few of these Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush into flower now that there’s plenty of room for them...
I wanted to flower them all together but I might just put the three taller ones in now and then the other three a few weeks from now...

I’ll most likely wait about a week and then throw some in there...!!!...

It really blows about those two SSSDH x Snowman turning out to be males... they were huge. They just didn’t wanna pre flower to let me know what was what...!!!...
I really coulda swore that I saw a few female pre flowers on them but I guess I was mistaken....

The same bullshit happened to me when I was growing Some ChemberryD’s... they all turned out males but I had one that I thought was a female... same type of situation. When I put it into flower it was huge and then it showed it’s true colors and was a male...

I guess the best thing to do in that type of situation when they don’t wanna pre flower and show sex is to clone them and put the clone into 12/12...
but then u gotta wait for the thing to root first, correct ???

Here’s a few pics of the Karma testers (sherbet Ix x Biker Kush)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These are at almost two months...

Americangrower

Veteran
That Snowman #1 is def a sour bub pheno I know that structure and leaf very well. #4 is SSSdh pheno.

From the early vegs pics I'm betting #2 is the winner. It's got that purple striped stem of sour bub/gg4 but I see stretch in her from SSSDH. My thinking is a perfect split of both parents.

Americangrower

Veteran
Those Sherb x Biker are going to interesting..
People who "test" seeds and then use those "test" seeds to start a company before the "test" seeds are released as just straight scumbags.. The sad part is thats how most of these so called breeders on IG got started..
I honestly don't blame anyone for hording their clones.. Keep the clones within your circle so its not lost and let it be.
Makes you wonder what the game would be like if the Chem clones, The white, GG4 or cookies was never passed around freely (or seeded buds werent sold :laughing:)

I'm not 1 for hoarding. I mean if Outkasssst, I and our close group had kept all the Chems, ecsd, MSS held tight and not given trays of them away. Then growers like Money Mike, Inkognyto and others never would have left Nugs n Jugs with them. Where would that lead us.

My theory is give it out freely to do as they want with them.
Perfect example is I've had at a dozen or more people ask for me Riri F13 #6 I haven't said no to a single 1, if they want to come to me it's theirs. 1 even said he wants to breed with it, whatever.
I don't care what they do because I know my seeds will be better then theirs. Which is how JJ should feel unless he doesn't have confidence in his breeding. lol which I know he does and should.

nickman

Veteran
That Snowman #1 is def a sour bub pheno I know that structure and leaf very well. #4 is SSSdh pheno.

From the early vegs pics I'm betting #2 is the winner. It's got that purple striped stem of sour bub/gg4 but I see stretch in her from SSSDH. My thinking is a perfect split of both parents.

I didn’t realize that the Sour Bubble was in the genetics...!!!...
20 min south of the best football team in history

Great, than your right down the road from me than...!!!... Go Eagles. Lol.

nickman

Veteran
Quick pic of the CSI gear...
picture.php

Here’s the CannaVenture seeds that I just germinated... I ended up getting 13 seeds outta the 14 to germinate for me...:woohoo:... that’s what’s up, all girls too...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php

These will be ran after Nspecta’s gear...!!!...

So far none of the Kings Kush have germinated yet... I’ve still got them in paper towels, plus I even put a seed heating mat in there with them... yesterday when I looked at them I think I saw two seeds that looked like they were starting/trying to crack and I could just start to see the white tails trying to emerge...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Karma testers:

I’m really starting to like these plants... the stems are very bendable... I’ve been LST’ing them a lot... I also tied down the branches on #’s 5 & 6...

I think what I’m going to do is in about a week I’ll put three or four of them into flower... I’ll have an entire room for them so that will be good... I just want to kinda make sure the summer heat is pretty much over with... at least getting better...!!!...
Then in a month when the three Snowman crosses are done I’ll put the remaining plants in that room...!!!...
Believe it or not but I still have #’s 7 and 8... they’re still not showing their sex but I think one of them might be another girl... I hope, that would be great...

Hers a few pics...
At almost two months...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bending tops...
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snowman male = GROM x Digi Bx1 = Purple Indica/Romulan x (Digi x Digi/Sour Bubble Bx2)

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
Isn't snowman sour bubble?

EDIT..ok looked it up the digiberry bx was started by crossing Digi clone x sour bubble bx2

Snowman male = GROM x Digi Bx1 = Purple Indica/Romulan x (Digi x Digi/Sour Bubble Bx2)

dank.Frank

After thinking about that last night, I do remember Frank saying that the Digi bx1 was indeed crossed to the Sour Bubble...

But, I see I’ve been beaten to the punch...!!!... :tiphat: . . .

nickman

Veteran
So, I have smoked some of the SSSDH x Snowman #1 and I really like it a lot... the lime smell has faded a tad but not much. It definitely has a kind of creamy limey taste when it’s smoked... the smoke doesn’t expand in your throat like some weed smoke does... it’s a smooth smoke... but it’s strong, real strong and I like that... it should only get better with more of a cure...

Thanks again fella’s for making these seeds and getting them to me to grow...!!!...

SSSDHx Snowman #1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts