What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Karma testers at about a month or so...
After they all got topped for the second time...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Leaf trait I’m noticing

nickman

Veteran
Those are some fine 5 leaf clovers you got there mate

Thanx zifozonke ...

Got a nice care package in the mail a few days ago...
picture.php
picture.php

Thanx Rusty, I’ll do them justice and give them a nice home...!!!...
thanx DJ

These most likely will be next in line to get germinated...!!!...

DJXX

Veteran
thats great man...i saw where CV's Rusty sent a guy in South Africa five paks of UltraViolet (Urkle x Chem91) and a couple more to fix an order....he is some of the best customer service around...i have a killer mom of LVTK...you should easily find some keepers...take cuts just in case..DJXX

nickman

Veteran
thats great man...i saw where CV's Rusty sent a guy in South Africa five paks of UltraViolet (Urkle x Chem91) and a couple more to fix an order....he is some of the best customer service around...i have a killer mom of LVTK...you should easily find some keepers...take cuts just in case..DJXX

Yeah I saw the same thing ...!!!...
He definitely seems like he takes care of his people ...!!!...

So I ended up not harvesting the last two BubbaAintShit’s until today...
they both went twelve weeks and a few days ...!!!... m

While cutting them down I noticed how big a few of the #3 buds were... I very surprised about this because I’ve only been running at half power for the last month and a half... I can only imagine how big these buds would have been if I was running at full speed and if it was colder outside...

I’m pleased so far with these last two plants... by the looks of them...

If I was gonna run any of these again it would most definitely be these two...!!!... but I’m not !!!

nickman

Veteran
So after getting those last two bubba’s outta there, it gave me some room to pull the two SSSDH x Snowman outta the back room and put them into the front room...

I haven’t really had any chances to squeeze back in there to get a good look at them or a good smell of them yet...
They’ve been flowering for about two months now and they’re really starting to look and smell really good...

The SSSDH x Snowman #1 smells so so good... all I smell is LIME to the max...!!!... the calyx’s are starting to really swell as well... they’re getting that SSSDH look to them I think !!!

The SSSDH x Snowman #4 smells different... I’ll try to get a better idea of the smell tomorrow... totally different look to the buds as well... they’re more airy looking, more elongated... I think this is mostly caused by the high temps in that room they were in though...

nickman

Veteran
Here’s a few pics of the two remaining SSSDH x Snowman I have still in veg that will be getting flowered anytime now, finally...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

SSSDH x Snowman #’s 3 and 5...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look fantastic, and you just helped me make up my mind.

I'm cleaning out the big room and growing some Stank!

nickman

Veteran
Those look fantastic, and you just helped me make up my mind.

I'm cleaning out the big room and growing some Stank!

Thanks a lot GOT_BUD?

I think your making a good decision...
what do u have I forget? The SSSDH x Snowman or the OGx x Snowman....

I’m so glad I’ve got some room to move the plants around in the back room now... like I said, it was just really packed ... now I only have the three plants in there... the two OGx x Snowman and the one SSSDH x Snowman...

I really need to get in there tomorrow and spread them out as much as I can... they stretched so much that the tops are literally about three or four inches under the light... (that’s not good).
That’s what I get though for putting them in there so tall...

They’re at three weeks or so now...!!!...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks a lot GOT_BUD?

I think your making a good decision...
what do u have I forget? The SSSDH x Snowman or the OGx x Snowman....

I’m so glad I’ve got some room to move the plants around in the back room now... like I said, it was just really packed ... now I only have the three plants in there... the two OGx x Snowman and the one SSSDH x Snowman...

I really need to get in there tomorrow and spread them out as much as I can... they stretched so much that the tops are literally about three or four inches under the light... (that’s not good).
That’s what I get though for putting them in there so tall...

They’re at three weeks or so now...!!!...
Both. :biggrin:

I've started a grow thread in the Stank Bros. forum.

When things get interesting I'll post teaser pics in my tent thread.

genetic freaked

Veteran
Killing it Nickman!! Cant wait for another update on those girls.. Nice to hear you have different phenos. Interested in what becomes of that SSSDH leaner..

I really am thrilled more people are popping the Snowman Xs.. There is something special in these seeds..
Life has calmed a little on my end so I'm going to try and make it around more.. Besides not having enough time in the day to get everything done its very hard to come around when I'm not growing..
Cant wait for the heat to stop so I can get back to it..

nickman

Veteran
Update: SSSDH x Snowman #’s 1 and 4

Update: SSSDH x Snowman #’s 1 and 4

SSSDH x Snowman #1
This pheno smells of very strong lime smell with something else in there as well... some kinda paint thinner smell or something like that type of smell...

This is at 9 weeks and looks to be ready ...
These pics were all taken almost a week ago...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Update: Snowman crosses

Update: Snowman crosses

SSSDH x Snowman #4
Now this pheno here is way different then the #1. Smells different and buds are more airy.
I was getting some type of bubble gum smell. Like a big league chew...!!!... both pheno’s smell amazing.
My goal is to have the #1 pheno harvested by the 15th and then put the two remaining SSSDH x Snowman plants in to flower..!!!...

They smell so much more then the BubbaAintShit plants I just finished...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both those terp profiles seem worth of a winter run! The #1 looks like she might be some good smoke. I'd like to take the lime phenos to the GG4 line for reasons not known to me yet...LOL.

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
Just some vegging plants...

Still kickin are these old Family Purple f2’s and 3 chem91 x OG kush...

I don’t really feel like getting into what problemi had with this group of seedlings for the first month of their lives...

Put it this way, they were only planted a week or two at most after the Karma testers that are way way bigger...
Let’s just say no ones perfect and I still make a lot of mistakes...!!!...

picture.php

Then here’s the testers for Karma at a month and almost two weeks...

picture.php

They looked so much better before they were topped again...
This was after a watering though, and they are just in one gallon bags of happy frog/ocean forest and that only lasts about a month or so and it’s been a month and two weeks almost now...

As soon as I find which plants are really females I’ll up pot them to three gallon bags with a better soil mixture...

nickman

Veteran
SSSDH x Snowman #’s 1 and 4

SSSDH x Snowman #’s 1 and 4

SSSDH x Snowman #1 at 66 days of flowering...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This one will be chopped tomorrow...
this pheno looks and smells like it should be really nice...
I’m still getting the lime smell, it just seems to have faded a tad...
I notice most times that the smells start to fade a bit the longer you allow a strain to go...
I love the looks of the swollen fuzzy lime green calyx’s...

nickman

Veteran
SSSDH x Snowman #4 at 66 days of flowering...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I’m thinking another week for this pheno...
the buds are filling in a bit more but still more on the airy/spongy side...
the smells are still bubblegum with something else in there too...