What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dude,where are my buds??!

Blaz3

Here they are..at day 28 (start of week4)..yesterday I did a defoliation..today I did MORE...I transplanted a sog type plant that was in a beercup..and lifted two plants (my two biggest yielding)....higher up and closer to the lighthbulb...

After the defoliation..I watered with 660ppm solution,so as not to burn them...here are the pictures AFTER the defoliation..

Blaz3

Based on these enw pictures..considering I have 4-6 weeks left of flower...I will take them whenever they are ready...how much MORE OR LESS..should I yield..I want a rough estimate...

Will I pull ATLEAST 2-3 ounces?...less?....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As a learned process...I stopped pulling fans YEARS ago. I will remove budsites on lower branches, but leave the fans intact. Photosynthesis is needed for growth and that energy is used to produce flowers. Without fan leaves, you decrease the plants abilities to yield.

Might should have included that in the last post. Defoliation is another debated topic in many threads. Some swear by it - but plant science doesn't support it. I can't attest to more or less yield, but I can attest to higher quality by NOT pulling fans, but removing just the lower "popcorn" busites themselves. It's been nearly 6 years since I flowered under a 400w...

Still feel my buds were on par with 1k samples in every way when properly utilizing the space / equipment.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As far as your yield potential...I could say what you want to hear, but you'll just need to grow them and see. Hard to tell. I've not grown the genetics.

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts