What's new

Ducksfoot, White Russian, Guava #1 & some of HOTC's lovin'!

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
very intrested in seeds but i dont currently have any good stock to trade. thanks for the offer though

by the way how big of a container is that big girl in?

Last edited:

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
some new pics :D

7979DSC06240-med.JPG

7979DSC06233-med.JPG

7979DSC06239-med.JPG

wotamess

ja, she's pretty, hey?
still got some, but they're so weak and shitty... i should just throw 'em away!! just... can't... do it! lol...

lovely plants, mate... the swaz is starting to make 'arms'!!

later
wam

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
looking great, that girl is forsting up nicely. did you top her or lst her? looks like you topped her a few times. she has great stature

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hey sm0kateer4204!

i LST'd her, don't really like cutting my girls ;/

problem is, i planted them too late so they're a bit small :(

this is why i decided to make some seeds.

peace! :D

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Wat was ur thread from og called again? I hope this one ends as nice as that one :D. Gj.

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
their lookin fucking healthy and not far from finishing, by the way i love cutting my girl's. hahah stay out of trouble friend

PureSativa420

lovely plant shots HOTC and your gonna have quite a few seeds i bet in the end and i hope the crosses are better then the plants they come from

heres some k+

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
T.doT.Toker: thinks it was called 'Whtie Widow x Blueberry, Jamaican Pearl, Kali Mist..' - something like that.

sm0kateer4204: heheh :D

PureSativa420: thanks man. i hope so too, should get some interesting Ducksfoot x WR/G1 pheno's!! please teach me how to K+ around these parts!

peace

PureSativa420

copy of you last post and you see the red box, thats what you click as it says, i forget what there called at the moment :)

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

bah ill hit you with it very soon :D

Last edited:

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
LOL the jamaican pearl that survived the storm. Ill never forget that one.. i wish i ha that strain. :'(

Latest posts

Latest posts