What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ducksfoot, White Russian, Guava #1 & some of HOTC's lovin'!

G

HOTC my man I am very jealous right now. Those plants are looking great.

GCG

G

lookin good m8
sorry haven't replied ur pm, been pretty busy here...

i have some rooi bart & schnazzleberry#2 growing right now... rooi bart's lookin absolutely gorgeous... too bad my sister borrowed my digicam...

-----------------

so OG's really gone? wtf? i've been offline for a while, thinking next time i go online everything's gonna be back to normal... damn...

Nifty_PoT

Yo man wazup? been offline due to interner problems.. plants looking nice !! bought some white russian yesterday :) R70 a gram its good shit

minds_I

Veteran
Chronic-getting down to the wire it seems.

A lot of my outdoor bretheren are gearing up for spring aroudn these parts (N.Cal)-seeds are being started, clones are being prepared. Grow spots are being staked out.

Nothing as good as outdoor bud to me anyway.

Looking good.

minds_I

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
what's up minds, indeed we are.

ah.. the joys of spring.. will you be growing anything this season?

thanks for popping by, take care brother :D

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
G1

7979DSC00194.JPG

WR

7979DSC00196.JPG

highonthechroni said:
what's up minds, indeed we are.

ah.. the joys of spring.. will you be growing anything this season?

thanks for popping by, take care brother :D
Man, looking good...
The swazi looks really happy all things considered. How did the recent cold snap affect them?

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
malkop_zolkop said:
Man, looking good...
The swazi looks really happy all things considered. How did the recent cold snap affect them?

thanks dude, they handled the cold alright hey.. couple of the plants got some dark, crisp leaf tips, not really sure what that was though.

i'm impressed with the G1, looks like a good yielder. the WR is smaller, but just sweating in trichs. so hopefully the potency makes up for the lower yield!! :D

all the plants have been pollinated by the nice big DF male. quite a fit lad he is! so we'll have some DF x WR, DF x G1 and DF seeds coming up. would love to spread them around, please speak to me if you feel like trading etc! :D

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
looking good chronic that big girl is fattening up nicely. and im jealous of your ducksfeet, i guess that a good way to say it in plural. good luck

Oreganic

Great grow HOTC, was just browsin' around for pictures of 'Ducksfoot' and stumbled upon this great thread. Nicely done, that Ducksfoot has got such an unmistakable leaf structure! I love it! Looking forward to your harveststation.. :D

-oreganic.

PureSativa420

looking good HOTC, all looks well in the garden but that dam hermie you had but ah well least you got to him before he got to the ladies and you say DF X WR that ought to make a nice cross :D

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
Oreganic: glad you're enjoying the pics, can't get enough of the DF.. just had to make seeds!

PureSativa420: hey dude.. i'm actually keeping the hermie, but picking off the pollen sacks. thankfully there aren't too many and it looks like i'll get some decent bud out of her!! :D