What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ducksfoot, White Russian, Guava #1 & some of HOTC's lovin'!

wotamess

so, when's the swaz going in the ground? or are you gonna keep her in a pot all the way?

i wanna be in summer too!! :( ;)

chicks are looking keeef!!
laters
wam

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hey man!

the swaz had a rough transplant when she had to get put in a SMALLER pot (current one) a while back.. i'm talking seriously rough, there were just 4 or 5 main roots 'hanging' off the bottom of the stem that were left.. totally severed. so a lot of root mass was lost, making me think she may not make it.

anyway, a week or later she had recovered 100% and was looking good. just lots of yellow leaves from the stress (can see in some older pics).

so to answer your question, yip she's staying in that pot. but on the other hand, there was lots of new space for the new roots to explore! looks like i got it just at the right time, she went into stretching shortly after she recovered.

peace dude! :D

PureSativa420

*pulls up his lawn chair and watches the show*

hello again HOTC lovely garden you got there always did like your grow threads as they was a good read and the photos give me something to look at and give me my fix as to wanting to grow outdoors!

highonthechroni said:
anyway, a week or later she had recovered 100% and was looking good. just lots of yellow leaves from the stress (can see in some older pics).
Swaz is like that. One of the reasons it was always a favourite grow...

PassionForMaryJ

They have such pretty light green color to them :)
Gotta be the damn sun there, ya lucky HOTC cause that sun sure does seem to do justice!!
I will deff be back soon to see how they are looking ;)

Take care HOTC, I shall return ;)

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
yo dudes, thanks for all the replies! :D

PFMJ: looking great aren't they! the sun truely does wonders! the way it was properly meant to be done.. :D

DM_ZA: thanks for popping by man!

PS420: yeah definately, growing outdoors is the best. i wouldn't have time to do it indoor. it's really so much easier, all the factors i.e temp, wind, humidity.. are automatically controlled for you!! :D

M_Z: pity i have no decent African genetics.. constantly searching!!

peace guys! :D

highonthechroni said:
M_Z: pity i have no decent African genetics.. constantly searching!!

peace guys! :D
Now that is a pity.
I was in the land of the mowwwwntain in october on holiday, and my girlfriend at the time contributed to the local genetics quite heavily, by planting her bag seed...
:D

Spread the love I always say!

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Hey, it's good to see people are still growing G#1, I've still got a few of those seeds left over myself (got em from the penguin), definitely need to try and grow em out this year..

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
yo!

PureSativa420: yip.. the G1 and WR are flowering.. the DF should follow soon, they show their sex a bit later thus flower a bit later i guess.

ixnay007: cool man, looking forward to trying it out. never have, but heard lots about it!! :D

out of 5 beans i got 4 females and 1 male (a nice DF). so i'll definately be doing some breeding soon!!