What's new

Duck Mr. Preeeeezzzzzz

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I love that clip, it is going to be around long after I am gone. Balance is returning to the world.
H

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
BAD KARMA ON THE WAY

BAD KARMA ON THE WAY

Dr Dog said:
I was impressed with him being able to get out of the way

Those press conferences seem so uptight, you would never expect that to, or anything for that matter to happen.

I was very surprised he was able to bend down and get the second shoe and get it off, you would think he would have been tackled or shot before then
when you KNOW full well how much shit youve done to people at home and abroad, then yeah your gonna do your best to dodge that shit, because its gonna come at you either way.

but the more of it you dodge the more of it is gonna some at you down the road, so he shoulda took the hit then and there, cause it may be shot the next time at he may not be able to duck that or them.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
nostradamus predicted the assassination of bush somewhere around this time....didnt think it would be a failed attempt with a pair of shoes thou? .HH. =]-~

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
that guy should try out for the Mets, hes throwing some major league heat.

I cant wait to hear Howard Stern and all the late night comics goof on this for the next 5 years.

Last edited:

TokeItUp420

It almost looks like he has a lot of practice at dodging things that are thrown at him. I betcha Laura throws shit at him all the time. That's why he was dodging those shoes so well. LOL!!

Peace...
Toke

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Too bad he didn't take a snoot fulla boot....that woulda been sooooooo much sweeter.....

That's summat I'd pay molto coin for.......actually seeing that evil pudding-brained donkeyhonking Corpo-Nazi sacklicker get his fucking nose broken by an irately launched piece of footgear.

Last edited:

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Threw the shoes at G.W whilst shouting in arabic "This is your goodbye kiss,you dog!!!!" ...LoL ....A popular iraqi journalist,who felt G.W. did a botched invasion.......

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
SomeGuy said:
Where was the secret service guy that was supposed to jump up and take the hit?
It's an indoor press conference. Everyone there had already gone through inspections, x-rays and pat-downs. Knowing the room was free of "weapons" they gave him a little air.

If only someone from the Washington Post or NY Times had done this 8 years ago....

A

arcticsun

impressed me how good old GB's reflexes were, way to dodge them things. obviously he has had some practice being the target of various objects. hehe

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
bushoes.gif

Pokeball_GO_by_guruji.gif