What's new

DubbleTechnologies

humbleguy

Veteran
Dayyyyum I need sunglasses just to look at her
glittering goodness with sugar on top

Man O man, Damn! I can't get enough of those pics!
TR
glad I grabbed that 8GB sd card

Smells dank? Looks dank! Killer lady humble. :tiphat:

thanks bro

Man those are some beautiful plants. Congratulations on the #winners! Makes me want to pop those aliendog f2s I have sittin in da fridge. Good luck on the sd cross too... thats sure to be killa... :rasta:

droppem' the alien dawg 'ether' was sticky sweet

humbleguy

Veteran
Dubtech @ 57 days
picture.php
picture.php
[/url]
picture.php
picture.php
[/url]

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice fade look like she will be some smooth smoke fo sho. Keep it rolling....

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Sick frost on these ladies, humble. Looks caked on. You make any hash extracts with your keeper yet? How'd it turn out?

guest396

theres a guy at this club that says hes the one who made that strain, after seein the pix in here im pretty sure hes deff not the one. krd you might wanna check this guy hes givin the strain a shitty name straight up. passin garbage to pacients that really need it. KRD pm me if you want any more info about this situation.

greenluv the guy who made the alien dog was obsoul and he only made a small batch, all the other ones were f2s I heard about that douche a while ago and dont really care what he does you can only be a scumbag for so long and karma takes care of you. The real ether came out of san diego first and I know its making its rounds here still. But I can tell you this for sure That this dubtech is way better than the ether cut or the sour dub.

hey, KRD is the man that found and named it the alien ether that is, as he said.... also he gave me personally my cut of the Alien Ether.i am known to be back an forth to northern cali and am right here from SD... i spread the ae up north in s rosa to a few cats but most cant grow fer shite to know a good cut when it is given so, yeah its up there but who knows who you may know to get it from. now on w the thread....

nice work humble. taking a seat.

dasher65

Now that's not fair, Humbleguy. You can't produce such dank, frosty goodness , then deny us the chance to buy it!!!

If you were a female you'd be called a prick teaser!!! LOL

Congrats man...your girls are sweet. I am soooo jealous

Latest posts

Latest posts