What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Damn guy, the collection is always growing, looking top notch!

Terrible news about Dans, cancer is a piece of shit. Good on you for helping where you could :tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user
Computer is back up and working. One of the helpline workers actually knew how to do his job....well kinda. After arguing with me for 10 mins when I told him the modem/router needed to be taken out of bridge mode. He finally did what I said, and it started working right away.

So I'm sure everyone knows that Dans passed away. He and his contributions to this site and it's members will have a lasting effect. I feel for his wife and kids. My life was flipped upside down when my grandfather passed(more of a father to me than me real dad) . Things have never been the same. Glad those that participated coupel help raise money for him, and now his wife. Having a financial burden is no fun for anyone. R.I.P. Dans.

Very sad news everyone! May his soul rest in peace!

LT

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Took some pics the other night.

Crescendo #4 ( gifted cut, best out of 2 I was given)

picture.php

Took down the Polynesian Banana Cookie Haze

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And then just a little bit of Penis Envy

picture.php

Miraculous Meds

Took some pics the other night.

Crescendo #4 ( gifted cut, best out of 2 I was given)

View Image

Took down the Polynesian Banana Cookie Haze

View Image

View Image

View Image

And then just a little bit of Penis Envy

View Image

Sorry to hear about Dan.

Now are those shrooms white stemmed penis ivy's? Those are crazy potent and good if so!:), Have fun. I like putting them in capsules, but its a pain. Takes away some of the funky stomach problems, and the poop taste.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Sorry to hear about Dan.

Now are those shrooms white stemmed penis ivy's? Those are crazy potent and good if so!:), Have fun. I like putting them in capsules, but its a pain. Takes away some of the funky stomach problems, and the poop taste.

They are Albino Penis Envy. Farmed by someone I know, so no poop taste, lol ! Although they don't taste the best anyway. Glad you posted. Need to come up with a name for that Deathstar x Ancestral Skunk. I have a female in flower and two more females in veg. Maybe, " Anunnaki " - The Anunnaki were the deity pantheon of the ancient Sumerians. (that's a copy and paste) . Or maybe "Death Skunk" . Gotta think of something, I'm lazy and don't feel like writing that out all the time. Nor explaining it to my buddies, lol.

nickman

Veteran
AWSOME score on the mushrooms. It’s been years for me. I was thinking about growing some but the site don’t send the kits and spores to the US. LOOKS easy to do.

Miraculous Meds

They are Albino Penis Envy. Farmed by someone I know, so no poop taste, lol ! Although they don't taste the best anyway. Glad you posted. Need to come up with a name for that Deathstar x Ancestral Skunk. I have a female in flower and two more females in veg. Maybe, " Anunnaki " - The Anunnaki were the deity pantheon of the ancient Sumerians. (that's a copy and paste) . Or maybe "Death Skunk" . Gotta think of something, I'm lazy and don't feel like writing that out all the time. Nor explaining it to my buddies, lol.

Both really good name choices. I love anunnaki, im a big ancient aliens fan. But death skunk has a real nice ring to it. And its accurate to its lineage. Lets go with Death Skunk. Hope she holds up to the name.

Hows that blue star coming along for ya? Let her ripen till she fades almost completely purple, and you will have some the stickiest/tackiest blueberry smelling dank to be had. I just rolled a fresh one off the stalk, and had to use 91% iso to wash my hands so I could roll the joint. Its that kind of sticky.

Does the death skunk female have any stink to her yet or when you had her in veg?t

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Wow.

That killing fields looks wild! Have you smoked that one before?

Nice pics and budage well done!

Yes I have had it twice before. Tastes almost like it smells.

Both really good name choices. I love anunnaki, im a big ancient aliens fan. But death skunk has a real nice ring to it. And its accurate to its lineage. Lets go with Death Skunk. Hope she holds up to the name.

Hows that blue star coming along for ya? Let her ripen till she fades almost completely purple, and you will have some the stickiest/tackiest blueberry smelling dank to be had. I just rolled a fresh one off the stalk, and had to use 91% iso to wash my hands so I could roll the joint. Its that kind of sticky.

Does the death skunk female have any stink to her yet or when you had her in veg?t

Death Skunk it is, lol. The Blue Star did start to purple up for me. Right at the 9 week mark is when I took them. Prolly should have went to week 10. She is super sticky. Can't wait to smoke some. Haven't had anyy real Blueberry in forever.