What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Speaking of Instagram. I was thinking I should jump on that wagon, to make sure I'm not missing out on anything. Any recommendations on who I should check out first to get a gist of what's going on over there? Growing related, to clarify!

Just as Otis said , once you start following a few weed accounts, the program will have suggested follows for you. My handle is dubtripsog, private account. So you'll have to request to follow me before being able to see anything. Kinda like how I have my pic settings here actually.

Your gonna love it. As Otis said lots of great pics and cool people to follow. Plus the messaging system makes it super easy to converse with others in real time. Another great benefit is you can have a private acoount, so trolling can be almost non-existent if your real select with who you let follow you.

I did take pics last night. I have company coming over and after gotta clean my mess of a dresser (so my wife will stop bitching) . So i'll try and get as many pics up as I can before all that happens.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
For a second I was on IG searching for ya dtog I came across this guy
picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I dont ever think instagram will be as good as forums, unless your just trying to see pretty pics.

Goats

I dont ever think instagram will be as good as forums, unless your just trying to see pretty pics.

one thing i really like about IG is being able to just put in a strain name and see a bunch of pictures of that strain. it has been helpful when choosing beans to buy and grow.

the sense of community is better on forums though for sure.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
The community is definitely better here compared to ig. Best place to solve grow related problems as well. But being able to message in real time on ig is pretty cool. The pics are a lot easier to load on ig too. Both places have its positives. Home will always be here at the mag though. :)

scrogrow

It's on here I made a home,
Don't get me wrong, ig is a nice way to stay in contact with people, also a good way to keep upto date with what is going on with the global canna scene, as more and more places across the world legalise the weed!

I personally can't wait for the uk law to change to us being allowed to have a legal 16 plants grow, however all I can do is sit back and grow my own until then lol

In the meantime I just have a passion for weed and the friendships I've made through the plant here make me stay here

Imo insta is for showing off the skills I've learnt here in ic

#icmagfam

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I’m just not a social media person, at all, so I really don’t know.. but I always assumed IG accounts weren’t fully anonymous?

scrogrow

I’m just not a social media person, at all, so I really don’t know.. but I always assumed IG accounts weren’t fully anonymous?

You can enter whatever details ya want mate can be totally made up if ya want or could be the same handle you go by here

If anyone's on ig that I havnt allready got shout me a dm on here and Il be happy to forward my insta name

Nameste everyone have a great weekend

Blazeee

Veteran
Ive also thought about jumping on the insta train, just not to sure how comfortable i would feel uploading pics there and how safe it is etc.

Vanilla Pheonix and Scrogrow are right, the community here on IC is amazing and im glad to be a part of it, so many great people are here on this site. Its a shame to see the place becoming less active in the past few years though.

scrogrow

Ive also thought about jumping on the insta train, just not to sure how comfortable i would feel uploading pics there and how safe it is etc.

Vanilla Pheonix and Scrogrow are right, the community here on IC is amazing and im glad to be a part of it, so many great people are here on this site. Its a shame to see the place becoming less active in the past few years though.

Check ya dm bro