What's new

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
My internet started acting up yesterday and still isn't working. Pretty sure the modem is shit. And of course the cable company isn't open on the weekends. So prolly Monday before I can post pics. Can't even get online at home, I'm at work posting this.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Thanks DTOG for sending the seeds in to help Dansbud. I think I got some of yours. Well I am sure I got some. At least I hope lol.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I was having a hard time logging in since it was my first time buying there. I had to keep logging on like 6 times. Then had to change the password before I could even hit the submit button.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
And you know what I dont even remember which seeds I bought because there was only one available in the bin. Going to be like Christmas when they get here.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Computer is back up and working. One of the helpline workers actually knew how to do his job....well kinda. After arguing with me for 10 mins when I told him the modem/router needed to be taken out of bridge mode. He finally did what I said, and it started working right away.

So I'm sure everyone knows that Dans passed away. He and his contributions to this site and it's members will have a lasting effect. I feel for his wife and kids. My life was flipped upside down when my grandfather passed(more of a father to me than me real dad) . Things have never been the same. Glad those that participated coupel help raise money for him, and now his wife. Having a financial burden is no fun for anyone. R.I.P. Dans.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
This is the video song I listen to when remembering my Grandpa. Makes me cry every single time. Like right now. Oddly enough it was the first song I heard after my Grandpa passed.

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VkefYfVGR0&start_radio=1&list=RD4VkefYfVGR0&t=8[/YOUTUBEIF]

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Ok. Here's the pics from a few days ago.

Dubble Headed - looked even better last night than this pic. But still, you get the idea.

picture.php

The Three

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lime Gorilla Bubble

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Dam dude. You amaze me every time i visit your thread. I was gonna say how good that dibble headed looksbut then I saw the rest and was like dam I’m gonna have to say that about all the rest too...!!!... nice work bro ...

Rip dans .

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
That blue start has odd structure . is she shaded by other plants ?

Plants looking crazy proper :tiphat:

Thanks man. Yes, other plants made it look like that. Packed them in tight. Had a couple sub-par runs yield wise and wanted to hedge my bets in acase a plant or two underperformed.

Looking dank bro, how ya like that Livers?

I love it. So far it's the cheeseiest Cheese I have run. And I've been thru alot of them. One thing that makes it stand out is the resin is oily, not sticky like most of the other stuff I run.

Latest posts

Latest posts