What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Oh I am gonna fight it. I should be getting copies of the evidence they have on me in the mail in the next couple days. Sadly I'm not in the position to hire a lawyer. Barely making ends meet as it is now. But that's not too bad anyways....when I got busted a couple years back, I had almost 300 plants. Public Defender got me a $25 fine, lmao !

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yehawwww, man doing what a mans gotta do. This hobby is still not easy. Hoping for the best for you in dealing with this bullshit that’s jumped in your path. Flower out quick, prices are getting back to good and traffic tickets won’t be bad.

TnTLabs

ohh and i know you have fam and all.. but a move to a legal state isnt an option???
i mean you would be able to set up a fam bizz in a legal state, easier said then done sure... but if theres a will, theres a way

nickman

Veteran
Wow, glad u made it out ok so far.....

Dam, 300 plants and just a 25 dollar fine....

The messed up shit is in a different state you would have been fine with those cuts in the car. I’m sure!!!

Stay safe bro...!!!... fuck 12.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm in Virginia. You'd definitely get a big fine here. Thats added on to a prison sentence. But for sure a fine. Lol

Dankwolf

ohh and i know you have fam and all.. but a move to a legal state isnt an option???
i mean you would be able to set up a fam bizz in a legal state, easier said then done sure... but if theres a will, theres a way

Fuck a legel state . legel weed is all marketing . these **** would rather pay 30 a 1/8 for mifs the 500 lb for outs . there fools . premium indoor only goes for 1800 wholesale .

Legel game is sad and not worth while unless you run east your self . and that market is closing fast . dud you miss the fact every one and there brother is selling seed now lol. Its not because weed prices are good lol

May have been a bit harsh but you must be have a Mitch or just plain lucky . no offense ment :tiphat:

TnTLabs

your opinion, and you are entitled to it, BUT i was addressing DTOG not you lol
no harm done... why should i feel offended...
DTOG has skills and if he would team up with some1 with $$ they could easily set up a bizz... and tbh i wasnt just talking about a canna bizz.... so many options..
and dont say theres soo much competition theres no point in starting something new...
its like saying why should i be eco friendly, theres so many people waisting and ruining the planet, i wont make a change,,, BULLSHIT... its happening, and its what you DO, you set examples, family and friends pick them up and follow and then you see communitys adapting and changing... and dont say otherwise, cause its a fact and its happening, slowly yes, but it is... you must know, as Portland is a great example of this... an open mind is all one needs to have
PEACE

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Finally had some time to take and upload some pics.

Maine Super Skunk x Stardawg IX from meltingpot.

Tall pheno

picture.php

picture.php

Short Pheno

picture.php

picture.php

Side by side

picture.php

According to meltingpot, the tall pheno looks a lot like the momma.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's a batch I just flipped. 5 or 6 of them are Ghost OG x 4DD from People Under the Stairs. Then it's pretty much all chems and OG's. Deadhead OG F2, Stardawg IX F2, Chem4, Fake 91, N.E.M., Banana Pie, and a couple I can't remember right now. Oh wait, I remembered. Mac1 and Chem Sis.

picture.php

picture.php

Some new heat I just got. Skunkdog and Lemon Skunkdog hybrids. The Skunkdog x Hot Rod are getting popped first.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I have two of these at week 7 today. This one has 2 main's , while the other only has one.

Dub-si-dos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
One last Dubsi shot..

picture.php

Now I saved this one for last on purpose. Williams Wonder F4 made from Sickmeds F3 stock.(not by me, guy I know on Insta) . I didn't do anything to this plant, besides plant the seed and water it. Did all this on it's own.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It has like 5-6 tops on it. Not lateral branches that grew upwards either. Not the best pics to see. But it looks like the main stem split, and then split again, resulting in all the tops. At first I thought it was a trifoliate. But after inspection and removing a couple leaves , it's def more than that.

DJXX

Veteran
Nice Nice Nice...dayum brotha...everything is just incredible...peekinin here is such a treat...i used to drool looking at Phillthys stuff nut you get the crown now..DJ

Americangrower

Veteran
Here's a batch I just flipped. 5 or 6 of them are Ghost OG x 4DD from People Under the Stairs. Then it's pretty much all chems and OG's. Deadhead OG F2, Stardawg IX F2, Chem4, Fake 91, N.E.M., Banana Pie, and a couple I can't remember right now. Oh wait, I remembered. Mac1 and Chem Sis.

View Image

View Image

Some new heat I just got. Skunkdog and Lemon Skunkdog hybrids. The Skunkdog x Hot Rod are getting popped first.

View Image

nice... I have to dig through the flower room and find my 26 day Maui Skunkdog x Hot rods.

Latest posts

Latest posts