What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Ok. So we're all on the same page. It was near Central America, not the west coast of Africa! Saw a post saying he landed on the west coast of Africa and "discovered" America, lol.

Badfishy1

Ok. I wanna take a little poll and see where we are all at, as a group. When Columbus set sail for Asia in 1492, where did he land ? I'm being serious here. I wanna see what we have for answers. Cause I saw some shit earlier, that blew my mind !

Ohio brah... that’s why Columbus is the capital... duh

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I'm still kicking. I started more testers from Redeyed Genetics . Welch's Wonder x Astrodawg and Locktite x Astrodawg. Just started 10 of my Chem4 BX2's. Along with 4 GMO x 88G13HP(dirtyoldsog), 5 Super Orange Glue x Granola Funk(Blazee), and 3 new Dub-si-dos.

Other testers from People Under the Stairs are just about ready for an up-pot. I have 8 Chem D S1#2 x 4DD. With those I have 10 Williams Wonder F4(upthehill creations) and 10 Face on Fire(Archive) .

Already have a nice little rotation going. Plants will get about 2 months of veg from seed, and then get flipped. Besides all those seed plants, I've still been taking clones of the elites and keepers I have.

I did just flip a batch on the 6th. Testers from PUTS, Ghost OG x 4DD. Then a Tres Haze, Tha Melon, Fake 91, Chem Sis, Stardawg IX F2, Face-Off OG, Banana Pie, Socal Kerosene, and a N.E.M. . The N.E.M. was about 4' at the flip. Well she already jumped up to 5'. So I had to LST her. I have pics I'll upload now.

Little side note. Wife had to go away for training for work. Gone all week. Well since her and I got together over 9 years ago, we have only been apart like 4 nights total. So I haven't been sleeping well at all. Didn't got to bed till 4 a.m. last night. And I even ate and extra cap, 3 of them total(around 270mg). So today I'm not doing shit. Laying around, getting high, eating watching Netflix.

scrogrow

I'm still kicking. I started more testers from Redeyed Genetics . Welch's Wonder x Astrodawg and Locktite x Astrodawg. Just started 10 of my Chem4 BX2's. Along with 4 GMO x 88G13HP(dirtyoldsog), 5 Super Orange Glue x Granola Funk(Blazee), and 3 new Dub-si-dos.

Other testers from People Under the Stairs are just about ready for an up-pot. I have 8 Chem D S1#2 x 4DD. With those I have 10 Williams Wonder F4(upthehill creations) and 10 Face on Fire(Archive) .

Already have a nice little rotation going. Plants will get about 2 months of veg from seed, and then get flipped. Besides all those seed plants, I've still been taking clones of the elites and keepers I have.

I did just flip a batch on the 6th. Testers from PUTS, Ghost OG x 4DD. Then a Tres Haze, Tha Melon, Fake 91, Chem Sis, Stardawg IX F2, Face-Off OG, Banana Pie, Socal Kerosene, and a N.E.M. . The N.E.M. was about 4' at the flip. Well she already jumped up to 5'. So I had to LST her. I have pics I'll upload now.

Little side note. Wife had to go away for training for work. Gone all week. Well since her and I got together over 9 years ago, we have only been apart like 4 nights total. So I haven't been sleeping well at all. Didn't got to bed till 4 a.m. last night. And I even ate and extra cap, 3 of them total(around 270mg). So today I'm not doing shit. Laying around, getting high, eating watching Netflix.

Busy busy busy!!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I have a bunch of pics....

Dub-si-dos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I have 5 Dragonblood Hashplant F3 . Really hope I get one that bleeds.

picture.php

I got a kick out of this one. This was a var my old man had when I got there. Freebie seed he got from the tude. Kiwi seeds "White Island" . Description says it's a sativa dom skunk hybrid. Yeah...Oh...….kayyyy…..

picture.php

Now remember the first pics I put up of my old man's spot ? PM everywhere and small plants loaded with mites. Well here's two of those small plants that were in those black cups when I got there. (LSD and Blue Dream)

picture.php

You would never know they were on the brink of death less than 6 weeks ago.

Then last but not least. TNT labs fucking hooked it up again. All kinds of new stuff to play with.

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Whats up DTOG

Glad to see youve got some of the super orange glue x granola funk on the go. I think i might have sent ya 2 versions of that cross, SOG1 x GF6 and SOG5 x GF6. The number 1 was the orange pheno and #5 was more glue leaning, very strong and heavy smoke. The #1 was some of the tastiest stuff I have grown and smoked. I popped a load of the sog1 x gf6 at my buddys a whille back, unfortunately we had to cull them due to a major security issue down there, was a shame as they were putting out some lovely smells from the stem rub, very citrusy. Ive got high hopes for those beans, still got a few left myself in the fridge. Fingers crossed you find a winner buddy! Also that Dubsidos on the last page looks lovely.

DJXX

Veteran
love the dark green leaves on the Ghost1/PK...i have a bunch of Dragons Blood X Black Lime Reserve from Beans and 8 others made with his BLR male..peace DJXX

scrogrow

love the dark green leaves on the Ghost1/PK...i have a bunch of Dragons Blood X Black Lime Reserve from Beans and 8 others made with his BLR male..peace DJXX

I've got some blr f3 beans arriving on Friday lol!! Gotta keep up with the USA family hahahaha