What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Americangrower

Veteran
I see you are taking home buckets/container's from work.. your almost on my grow budget. I just scored like 50 pots from my local greenhouse's recycle box.

U

useless.gardens

impressive clean up.

you know things are on the up & up after having your stuff in there for 30+ days.

so far so good.

see you cracked those face on fire. sweet. they should give you at least one nice plant. the parentage is top shelf.

the afghan kush x platinum fire og (relentless) beans are giving up very og dom plants. got one few weeks into flower resinous as hell. seems the WOS afghan kush is letting the male pass traits in the pairing. i love fucking around with a hash plant cultivar.

fyi... in case you crack any.

couple of peeps got the seeds, im hoping the cross will do well outside!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
So thanks for all the kind words guys. But now onto this shit show. Those on Insta may have seen my story yesterday. I had outrun the cops yesterday morning at 10 a.m. My license is suspended, and I had cuts in the car. But it is my own gad damn fault. I was on a back road, that I've driven my whole life. Never really see cops on the road. So yes I was speeding some.

Well , they came over the crest of a hill and zapped me. Knowing I was fucked either way, I punched it. Ended up losing them. Nothing came of it yesterday or last night. I thought I was good. Well 10 a.m. this morning the cops got me out of bed. Said the license plate reader got my plate. Female cop said she saw me(which I'm sure was a lie) , so they took me to the town's police station and gave me tickets. 7 of them altogether.

Whole time I was there, the male cop tried to get me to admit to shit. I wouldn't . Asked if I wanted to give a statement, I declined. They also accused me of having something that I didn't. Won't go into details until I know what comes of it. Of the charges I got, 3 are misdemeanors and 4 are traffic infractions. So I'll get a public defender. Which will help keep them from railroading me into doing/admitting shit I shouldn't.

So that's that. The grow isn't effected at all because of this. Just halted the grow at home. That is officially done, part at wife's request, part because I don't trust cops. So I'll still be posting on the regular. I'll actaually have some pics to post tomorrow morning.

And a little side note...…..I'm kinda crazy/dumb/ballsy whatever you wanna call it. After I got home. I took my wife's vehicle and went and saw the people I needed to see. Best time, they figure no way I'd be driving right away, lol. But on a for real note.....I am gonna have to drive again come September when I go back to work. So today was one of the only days I would take the chance of driving. Gotta try and save what luck I have for when I need to drive to work.

LostTribe

Premium user
oh Lort!

16804cb4094441546ba3becfc109fbce--madea-quotes-madea-movies.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user

After thinking about this I would definitely try to find a real lawyer. Pub Def always take whatever the Prosecutor is willing to offer and with 7 charges they are going to want something.

It seems to me that they probably got you off the dash cam but I really don't think they are going to be able to make anything stick and if it was off a plate reader that would probably be even better as your pic is less likely on that. Hope you didn't tell them anything and denied any involvement.

Never Ever Speed or Smoke in the car boys Never EVER EVER!!!!

and as always if questioned or taken into custody you instantly STFU!

Hoping you are able to work it out.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Damn Dog, sucks to hear it. You did the right thing though, whatever you gotta do to get the cuts out of the car.
Pay Lawyer up. Public defenders suck.
Where I live the first thing they do when walking up to the car is tell you that you are being video recorded.

I got pulled for speeding early one morning. For some reason I didn't have my seatbelt on. I lied said I unfastened it after getting pulled over. He checked video and said he couldn't tell.

Fuck them. Fight it