What's new

D's gone hunting.........

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good "D"...just stopping by after a little smoke to say hello....keep dat shit growing brah!

hotboxes

Dam Mr.D shit looks pertty in there. Spent all night catching up on your thread I'm late but at least I'm here now. Looks great keep it up man your a true inspiration to a lit of us here from for knowledge and willingness to help just about anyone. Thanks for the great show your putting on, though you do lurk in the vert threads a ton and this is all horizontal got me a lil confused lol. I'd love to see your vert room in action. From the small peak of it you showed us looks nice and love to see out in action.

Mister_D

Veteran
Looking good "D"...just stopping by after a little smoke to say hello....keep dat shit growing brah!

Good to see ya around mega. Swing by anytime you like bro :joint:

Dam Mr.D shit looks pertty in there. Spent all night catching up on your thread I'm late but at least I'm here now. Looks great keep it up man your a true inspiration to a lit of us here from for knowledge and willingness to help just about anyone. Thanks for the great show your putting on, though you do lurk in the vert threads a ton and this is all horizontal got me a lil confused lol. I'd love to see your vert room in action. From the small peak of it you showed us looks nice and love to see out in action.

Thanks hotboxes, I do what I can :tiphat:. As for my vert room, look no further than my sig. There is a single light vert in the satori thread and my rack room was built on ~ page 10 of the vert redemption thread. Been some more pretty serious updates I have yet to document, but it'll help to know where I've been to see where I'm going :biggrin:. I built this room just to do seeds in, it was put together quick and dirty, hence the horizontal for now....

Mister_D

Veteran
Little short on time today, lots of coco to flush and dirt to remix :woohoo::moon:. At any rate the seeds finally recovered from their topping, and starting to shoot skyward again. Yesterday marks day 1 of flower for this batch. All but 3 are confirmed females.

Cleaned up the table a bit and loaded em up. Interesting side note, last round the buds got so heavy they actually broke the table. Had to beef it up quite a bit! Same design in the veg room has been going strong over a year with zero sag.

picture.php

Then we have the sweet tooth clones, slightly over ready for transplant lol. There's also a few romulan, strawberry DD, Nightmare diesel, and the next round of seeds mixed in there.

picture.php

Last edited:

Mister_D

Veteran
Then i'll let ya guys catch a sneek peek of the ppk's. Left to right we have my sweet tooth clones building some of her famously hard nugs out front is a random seed (probably a destroyer cross) about a week and half into flower, Chemmy jones in the middle, and Strawberry DD hiding just out of frame. The chemmy jones, staw. DD, and sweet tooth are 3 to 3 1/2 weeks in.

picture.php

Now as I've been unable to confirm the ingredients. I decided to bend over and take it straight in the ass for hands down the most expensive additive I've ever bought :moon:. Can't argue with results though....... Edit: Which are non existent with this new formula. Now just a huge fucking waste of money. Won't buy RE any more unless they bring back the old silver bottle formula.

picture.php

Also got my ph automated.

This wonderful thing right here controls a 3 GPD peristaltic pump that doses acid when needed.

picture.php

When the controller activates the pump it pulls ph down from the bottle up to the pump, and out the end of the black tube twist tied to the controller's ph sensor. It's important to have the acid dosed next to the sensor so you don't over shoot ph goals.

picture.php

Last edited:

Mister_D

Veteran
And in more important news! Finally got my Cannafornia testers in :woohoo:. Big :respect: to alien dawg and Clarence for getting them to me safe and sound :biggrin:. Custom sticker was a nice touch too bro ;)

picture.php

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

In the heart of a seed,
Buried deep so deep,
A tiny plant
Lays fast asleep.
"Wake," said the sunshine,
"And creep to the light."
"Wake," said the voice of the raindrops bright.
The little plant heard And it rose to see,
What a wonderful life,
To be in the hands
of MrD....

I've been worried about them little one's.
Not unlike a father sending his kids of to boot camp. .lol
Work em hard bro. .They can take it...

Hoping to see the 2 kongs done at the same time
(Little side by side action)but do what works for you and I'll
be lurking, note pad in hand...

Thanks for working with them,brother D...

Last edited:

Mister_D

Veteran

Bro there was an update 9 days ago! Too much school and pussy is cutting into your icmag time man. Time to sort out your priorities :laughing:.

lookin good D! im a big fan of Roots Excel as well

Ya it's some good shit :biggrin:. Fuckin' expensive though :moon:

View Image

In the heart of a seed,
Buried deep so deep,
A tiny plant
Lays fast asleep.
"Wake," said the sunshine,
"And creep to the light."
"Wake," said the voice of the raindrops bright.
The little plant heard And it rose to see,
What the wonderful,
To be in the hands
of MrD....

I've been worried about them little one's.
Not unlike a father sending his kids of to boot camp. .lol
Work em hard bro. .They can take it...

Hoping to see the 2 kongs done at the same time
(Little side by side action)but do what works for you and I'll
be lurking, note pad in hand...

Thanks for working with them,brother D...

One thing you can for sure count on is me showing them no mercy :hotbounce. Good news on the kongs also, I was already planning to run them together, kind of figured similar flower times. Which speaking of, do you have ballpark flower times for my testers? Want me to start a new thread for these? Anything else specific you want to see from my test?

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One thing you can for sure count on is me showing them no mercy :hotbounce. Good news on the kongs also, I was already planning to run them together, kind of figured similar flower times. Which speaking of, do you have ballpark flower times for my testers? Want me to start a new thread for these? Anything else specific you want to see from my test?

I'm hoping no mercy is needed in a dialed environment...
If they don't live up to your needs,don't feel the need to continue...
I understand what I've asked for here and am willing to take that chance they get culled...
Yet... If they make it through the selections and get fully
flowered I believe your garden will truly let them shine....

Understand though that these flavors are not about mega yields...
Im after good yields with Oldschool flavors and am willing
to sacrifice yields if the smoke is truly above par....

Im a sativa guy and you will find lots of sativa leaning
in these packs... Meaning longer flowering times dependent
on pheno selected... I estimate flowering time based
mostly on genetic backgrounds as my environment
is not dialed 100% and my learning curve is still in full effect...
I am but a student of the arts...

Border Haze
10-12 week
Takes all forms of training well
Easy cloning,Vigorous growth

Sativa Loco
10-12 weeks
Sensitive to stress in flowering
Takes training well during VEG

Caliente Kong
9-10 weeks
A possible genetic miss match-or-does better in a hydro environment.
Not sure which but this strain has had a hard time in the test runs thus far...

I suggest topping once,pinching through out veg...

Alaskan Thunder Kong
9-10 weeks
Easy cloning,Vigorous growth.

I grew this out due to issues being seen with Caliente Kong and she has proven to be easy to grow with good growth rates and if topped I believe would give really good yields....

I believe these will all do much better if topped
once and beyond that I don't really have any special
request as to what you do.

These 4 flavors are where I expect to hunt for
my Oldschool Mexican smoke and as such
I would think a odd pheno should be expected
from time to time...

Though most seem show 2-3 phenos I was hoping to open the variations a little more for hunting....

I would say Border Haze is my most stable
flavor and will go big if vegged for it...
Something special.... IMHO....

Well.. You asked....

If you could start a tester thread over Cannafornia way.
That would work great...
If you like one thread could be for all 4 flavors as you do them...
I find digging through a main grow thread for information
on tester plants to not work so well..lol

Do what you do bro..
Have a blast getting it done and I will be
lurking hard the whole way through...

:thank you:

Mister_D

Veteran
I'm hoping no mercy is needed in a dialed environment...
If they don't live up to your needs,don't feel the need to continue...
I understand what I've asked for here and am willing to take that chance they get culled...
Yet... If they make it through the selections and get fully
flowered I believe your garden will truly let them shine....

Understand though that these flavors are not about mega yields...
Im after good yields with Oldschool flavors and am willing
to sacrifice yields if the smoke is truly above par....

Im a sativa guy and you will find lots of sativa leaning
in these packs... Meaning longer flowering times dependent
on pheno selected... I estimate flowering time based
mostly on genetic backgrounds as my environment
is not dialed 100% and my learning curve is still in full effect...
I am but a student of the arts...

Border Haze
10-12 week
Easy cloning,Vigorous growth

Sativa Loco
10-12 weeks
Sensitive to stress in flowering
Takes training well during VEG

Caliente Kong
9-10 weeks
A possible genetic miss match-or-does better in a hydro environment.
Not sure which but this strain has had a hard time in the test runs thus far...

I suggest topping once,pinching through out veg...

Alaskan Thunder Kong
9-10 weeks
Easy cloning,Vigorous growth.

I grew this out due to issues being seen with Caliente Kong and she has proven to be easy to grow with good growth rates and if topped I believe would give really good yields....

I believe these will all do much better if topped
once and beyond that I don't really have any special
request as to what you do.

These 4 flavors are where I expect to hunt for
my Oldschool Mexican smoke and as such
I would think a odd pheno should be expected
from time to time...

Though most seem show 2-3 phenos I was hoping to open the variations a little more for hunting....

I would say Border Haze is my most stable
flavor and will go big if vegged for it...
Something special.... IMHO....

Well.. You asked....

If you could start a tester thread over Cannafornia way.
That would work great...
If you like one thread could be for all 4 flavors as you do them...
I find digging through a main grow thread for information
on tester plants to not work so well..lol

Do what you do bro..
Have a blast getting it done and I will be
lurking hard the whole way through...

:thank you:

Thanks for the info bro :biggrin:. I have things for yield, can't ever have enough head stash though :biggrin:. I love sativas so hopefully there's some interesting flavors and effects to be found. Didn't realize you had you're own forum on here? Toss me a link would ya? I'll probably end up doing the kongs together, and border haze and satvia loco also together, but separate from the kongs. Anyway it pans out i'll fire up a test thread or two in your section when the time comes. Due to delays they missed out on this round, but I'll have a better idea of when they'll hit dirt in the next week or two. They definitely have a spot in the next round of selection :headbange.

bobblehead

Veteran
D wandered off the reservation again. If anyone sees a confused older gentleman wandering the street rolling a Zig-zag back and forth between his fingers without anything in it, asking where his weed went... Please send me a message and I'll come pick him up.

medicalweedelderly.jpg

Mister_D

Veteran

Soooo after some number crunching and such, I've decided the kongs will likely be popped next week :woohoo:

D wandered off the reservation again. If anyone sees a confused older gentleman wandering the street rolling a Zig-zag back and forth between his fingers without anything in it, asking where his weed went... Please send me a message and I'll come pick him up.

View Image

Hey now! I might have been lost, and old, and confused, but there was definitely weed in my zig zag, at least I think it was weed :laughing: . Maybe that's why those kids kept saying "whatcha smokin' old man?"

Don't be such a liar. D can not roll and use his walker at the same time.

..... that's why I have a hot candy striper with me at all times :laughing:. That, and she does other things I like....... :biggrin:

Pics uploaded for a big update, which i'll get too in a bit :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts