What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

D's gone hunting.........

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Rats! Wow, woulda never seen that one coming. Diggin the new toys. How ya liking the 600 blues so far? I just grabbed an advanced led veg light thats suppose to match horti blues...."suppose" to, will see.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Thanks Mckush :tiphat:, and ya I figured it was time I tossed something up in here :biggrin:. Pondliner is great shit! I use it for tables as well as a water tight pool/floor for the rack system, and in other places for other things :peek:. Does create a nice tight seal for drain fittings too ;)

Watersports are gross

:(

Mister_D

Veteran
Rats! Wow, woulda never seen that one coming. Diggin the new toys. How ya liking the 600 blues so far? I just grabbed an advanced led veg light thats suppose to match horti blues...."suppose" to, will see.

Was a bit shocked myself, never seen mice around there before :moon:. Always something in this hobby though..... Can't really say much on the new bulbs yet. Plants seem to like them :good:. I dig the spectrum for working around much better than an hps, but it all comes back to the end product quality and yield for me. Unless they just really suck, i'll do a few runs with them before making a final decision on their worth. I recently changed all the regular bulbs in my house over to led, and I must say it has definitely peaked my interest in the technology (the house bulbs use something like a 1/5th the power compared to incandescent, and they are actually brighter than the equivalent wattage they claim to replace). Hopefully you'll be documenting your led venture in the new thread :biggrin:

Watersports are gross

:(

That's not what your mom says :laughing:

Miraculous Meds

Hi Mister D, lurked thru ur threads quite a bit. Thanks for all the posting and info.
Was wondering what came of the pheno hunt. Ive read this thread a while back and went thru a few pages today but didn't find that info. Was it the mice thing, or u got some new elites here?

Mister_D

Veteran
Due to some personal tragedy I haven't posted much in awhile..... Grew some great dank from these seeds, and the cannafornia and others batch is 2-3 weeks from finishing. All looks killer also, but probably nothing I'll keep around long term (I'm insanely picky though). I still have tons of seeds to go through so the pheno hunt is still on. Tossed some blue moon rocks from bog, and sugar cane kush from reservation labs in flower a couple weeks back. Got ahold of a few elite cuts I'm working into the schedule for testing, and brought back my old romulan cut, the berry sour cream cut I selected and revegged a while back, some nightmare diesel, and a few others. On top of that I'm working a job that requires me 12-18 hours per day. Not a lot of time for the mag right now :moon:

Miraculous Meds

Due to some personal tragedy I haven't posted much in awhile..... Grew some great dank from these seeds, and the cannafornia and others batch is 2-3 weeks from finishing. All looks killer also, but probably nothing I'll keep around long term (I'm insanely picky though). I still have tons of seeds to go through so the pheno hunt is still on. Tossed some blue moon rocks from bog, and sugar cane kush from reservation labs in flower a couple weeks back. Got ahold of a few elite cuts I'm working into the schedule for testing, and brought back my old romulan cut, the berry sour cream cut I selected and revegged a while back, some nightmare diesel, and a few others. On top of that I'm working a job that requires me 12-18 hours per day. Not a lot of time for the mag right now :moon:
I wish u well thru ur personal issues. Keep strong and green bro.:comfort: