What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

Drumskinz

needs some purple ano parts!
Will this work unc?
20240413_124044.jpg

Drumskinz

I thought the slot on the top was a tape player where it says Dolby, lol. Regardless, that's a very nice vehicle you have for sale. Showed my wife and she couldn't believe how clean it was for the mileage. Good luck with your sale 😁
Oh my fucking god OG_NoMan you are absolutely right...haven't used either since I got this Van 5 years and 8,000 miles ago from around Cincinnatti, Ohio..

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I'm sure he would have been designing a plan to fit whatever bikes he had in the back of her...shit I probably could've met him in person to boot...Man what a caring and awesome person he was...would've given you the shirt off his back
I didn't know Dansbud but everyone I ever see talking about him (RIP) has nothing but the best things to say about him. Chunkypigs fits this definition as well. Such a great person.

Drumskinz

How much you want for that van bro? I've got a built V8 350 sitting on the shelf.

You certainly have kept that in beautiful condition!

Also smoking this bowl in honor of Dansbuds. Reading some old posts. Gone but never forgotten!
My thoughts are...put her up on ebay with a starting bid of $2,500 to get the masses interested and see how far she goes...She is a nice van and would've loved to keep her (originally wanted to make a hobby out of really fixing her up) too old for that mod I finally realized and it wouldn't have looked right without someone painting the ano goat picture for unc on it...also got a 2024 Hallmark Trailer now to haul the band equipment towed by my 2022 explorer

Drumskinz

Loved our Astro van right until my wife smashed it up. Well kept those are practically a collectors item. Not many left in good condition. They are the right balance between functional van and still efficient on gas. If you didn't live so far away I'd possibly be interested myself.
How far away are you BTF?

Drumskinz

Your van is worth the top end of the price range. It is not going to be easy finding another that clean. I wish there were more people like you who take care of things like you do. I hope you get some nice cake for it!

Raining good down your way? I'm not going to be able to do any outside work for a solid week after this rain finally stops. Oi
yeah shitty ass day cold clammy and pissing out of the sky...oh shit gotta get my wife some meds...be back in the shake of a "GOAT'S tail...Like DB I like to answer everyone individually

Drumskinz

Glad to hear Mrs. Drumz is on the mend and all tests came back good. Great success!! We do have excellent medical schools in Rochester.
Speaking about Rochester...Have you got room for 90 Proof @ your Country Club this summer...we are booking up quickly... so far 11 gigs

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't know Dansbud but everyone I ever see talking about him (RIP) has nothing but the best things to say about him. Chunkypigs fits this definition as well. Such a great person.
a little dansbud story...dude sent me many many clones,always in those fancy clone shippers,would never take a penny for shipping and such...so i sent him back a box of clone shippers and snuck some cash in one...he was pissed! was about to send the money back,all i could do was convince him to express mail more cuts with the money...
because of him i've always freely shared cuts with folks unless asked otherwise

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Speaking about Rochester...Have you got room for 90 Proof @ your Country Club this summer...we are booking up quickly... so far 11 gigs
We will but to early to tell when. The clubhouse renovation is behind schedule but I haven't forgotten and will let you know as soon as we have a date avail. Sweet I look forward to catching some shows this Summer! Same lineup?

Drumskinz

We will but to early to tell when. The clubhouse renovation is behind schedule but I haven't forgotten and will let you know as soon as we have a date avail. Sweet I look forward to catching some shows this Summer! Same lineup?
Maybe the clubhouse will be ready by fall or even better maybe New Years Eve…well you know how bands go…changes are always on the horizon and we had quite a few since you saw us last…The lead singer, guitar player, and bass player have moved on…but our new lineup is really awesome…we went from 5 piece to 6 piece…me and the keyboard player have added two guitar players, another lead singer and the “youngster” bass player only 33 years old…shit I’m old enough to be his grandpappy…and get this he lives right around the corner about 2 miles away right across the street from a place called The Eagle Hotel in Lodi, NY where we used to play a lot 20 to 25 years ago…who knew right!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts