What's new

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what I got off the ground currently it’s mostly smackers and Tropicana cherry These are ready to go into 1 gallons
914378FC-F52A-4612-B2BB-D56A67E5D57A.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m beginning to suspect there’s anything with cherry cookies in it including cherry cookies it’s gonna be a stubborn clone

Drumskinz

In the 2nd photo the tallest plant all the way in the back is OGKB2.0 and the ones in the foreground are Trop. Cherry...I dunno but to me they look really lanky...large internodal spacing...any of you guys think they look like they're suppose to?

Drumskinz

2.0 don't have much stretch in her, time to tame that trop though...

Yeah the 2.0 was pretty big when she went in…at flip she was just underneath the netting and today at the most about 8 inches above…as for Trop. C she’s still 24 inches from the light… so is the GG4…but the DayWrecker seems to be the stretchiest one right now, about 20 inches from the light…hope fully they are all getting close to their end of stretch…if not Brian May and the boys will help me get ‘er done :LOL:

Drumskinz

We played our first gig of the year last night to a great crowd at the Ithaca, NY Eagles Club…so my brother-in law’s text to me today was “So you played at one of the animal clubs last night“ And I said yes we did along with a bottle of 90Proof Maker’s Mark that we dusted off

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
The Daywrecker you got, is it the Original Diesel?
when I got that headband that later went to VP, Star, and elsewhere I was under the mistaken impression that it was also called Original Diesel, loompa's HB, and underdawg but I was wrong.

so folks since then have gotten confused about it and I'm sorry, I was sharing someone's info who was better hooked up than me at the time but that info DIDN'T come from the folks that passed it to me.

so the headband coming from me for some years now is just the headband, I've since smoked out plenty of OG's from Cali who have confirmed it's not the daywrecker or Loompa's or Original D, just Headband.

I now have and am spreading what came to me from Cali origins as Original Diesel but I've not smoked the flower yet so time will tell.

I have no idea if Drumskinz has the Daywrecker or not just trying to correct the misinfo I spread previously.

Sorry I missed your Ithaca show, that was just over the hill from me...

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
if your band ever plays up north way drumskins id check out i love live music. ithaca fun college town use party down that way a few alotta good bud im a few hours out from there. use to know the hippy couple that owned that head shop jabberwocks think they moved out west while back this pipe is from there still have it 21 yrs old
full

Drumskinz

when I got that headband that later went to VP, Star, and elsewhere I was under the mistaken impression that it was also called Original Diesel, loompa's HB, and underdawg but I was wrong.

so folks since then have gotten confused about it and I'm sorry, I was sharing someone's info who was better hooked up than me at the time but that info DIDN'T come from the folks that passed it to me.

so the headband coming from me for some years now is just the headband, I've since smoked out plenty of OG's from Cali who have confirmed it's not the daywrecker or Loompa's or Original D, just Headband.

I now have and am spreading what came to me from Cali origins as Original Diesel but I've not smoked the flower yet so time will tell.

I have no idea if Drumskinz has the Daywrecker or not just trying to correct the misinfo I spread previously.

Sorry I missed your Ithaca show, that was just over the hill from me...
I guess you’ll just have to check it out when I harvest her…like I said she’s not super fire but a real good buzz anyway

Drumskinz

Love the leaf color. Just how I like it as well.

Daywreaker 2009. She should have a similar structure to this.
Thanks Hammer…I’ve noticed in the last couple of days my runoff daily is getting less…so I think them girls are getting thirstier…better up their daily feed amount…with all the questions about this DayWrecker I have… I’ll use your photo for reference…and with all the other fire I do have…it wouldn’t break my heart to cull this girl if need be

Drumskinz

if your band ever plays up north way drumskins id check out i love live music. ithaca fun college town use party down that way a few alotta good bud im a few hours out from there. use to know the hippy couple that owned that head shop jabberwocks think they moved out west while back this pipe is from there still have it 21 yrs old
full
We are a bunch of old farts still thinkin we’re teenagers…but havin fun while playin…we usually don’t travel more than an hour to an hour and a half from home…unlike the old days when we played 3 and 4 nights a week and it didn’t matter how far we had to travel

Drumskinz

Time for some "Spicy Pepperoni Girls" at 3 weeks...shit only 40 or 50 more days to go...So lets see they were up potted on March 30th and today is May 15th...just shy of 7 weeks...WTF we are halfway
5-15-23 Blue Dream.jpg
5-15-23 DayWrecker.jpg
5-15-23 GG4.jpg
5-15-23 Chiquita Banana.jpg
5-15-23 Trop. Cherry.jpg
5-15-23 MendoBreath.jpg
5-15-23 MAC1.jpg
5-15-23 Hammer's Kush.jpg
5-15-23 OGKB2.0.jpg
...As Firesign Theater would say "If you lived here you'd be home by now!!!"

Last edited: