What's new

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

Drumskinz

The weathermen were throwing darts again with the rain (which is a good thing)…the original call for around here was up to 3 inches…after it was all said and done we got one and a half inches…kinda like doctors they are only practicing :oops:

Urban_Legends

Seedbay Vendor
ICMag Donor
" and the fella that makes Fighting Gorilla can't remember his name. "
DSCN49971.JPG

Here the pro account. ;)
Thanks for shout out !​

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The weathermen were throwing darts again with the rain (which is a good thing)…the original call for around here was up to 3 inches…after it was all said and done we got one and a half inches…kinda like doctors they are only practicing :oops:
was out early walking Cookie is crazy out there sunshine and nice the nasty the next minute I got hit with Graupel twice!:ROFLMAO:

Drumskinz

After last year's drought this rain has replenished the water table that's for sure. Grass is jumping out of the ground and the Spring flowers are beautiful!

Great Egret visited yesterday morning.. View attachment 18837126
speaking of the grass jumping…I’ve already mowed my lawn 3 times an I’ll need to mow again yesterday lol…but everything is still wet and rainy, cold and clammy today…but I think we’ll be turning the corner this weekend and they’re saying above average temps for the next 10-14 days

Drumskinz

probably going to rethink my photo taking... not gonna be able to take these group shots much longer...as they are getting rather large

Drumskinz

I was sitting here yesterday morning drinking some herbal tea and I hear this rat-ta-tat-tat coming from outside and couldn’t figure out where it was coming from or what was making this sound…so I’m looking out windows and doors to see what the hell is going on…I finally snuck outside to the front deck and just as I got to the southwest corner I look up and watched a downy woodpecker flying off my internet dish that’s not in use anymore…so again this morning I hear the downy on the dish…so is he trying to tell me to fill the hummingbird feeder lol…also thinkin what kind of food is in that metal dish…there ain’t any…then I did some reading…come to find out that the downy woodpecker does not sing…they either tap on wood or metal to do the singing for them…and when they do eat they don’t make much noise at all

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I was sitting here yesterday morning drinking some herbal tea and I hear this rat-ta-tat-tat coming from outside and couldn’t figure out where it was coming from or what was making this sound…so I’m looking out windows and doors to see what the hell is going on…I finally snuck outside to the front deck and just as I got to the southwest corner I look up and watched a downy woodpecker flying off my internet dish that’s not in use anymore…so again this morning I hear the downy on the dish…so is he trying to tell me to fill the hummingbird feeder lol…also thinkin what kind of food is in that metal dish…there ain’t any…then I did some reading…come to find out that the downy woodpecker does not sing…they either tap on wood or metal to do the singing for them…and when they do eat they don’t make much noise at all

Update...this is what they look like right now 5 days later...they are poppin through the scrog fer sure...DayWrecker is an awful stretchy one only 9 days in...I'm surely gonna have to do some crackin and bendin with those two girls...not yet though with my masochism!!!:sasmokin:
View attachment 18837426 View attachment 18837427 View attachment 18837428 View attachment 18837429 View attachment 18837431 View attachment 18837432 View attachment 18837433 View attachment 18837434 View attachment 18837435
where did you score the daywrecker? when I first scored the headband I was under the impression that it was also going by original diesel, and daywrecker names but was mistaken. just grabbed a cut of original Diesel but have not smoked any yet.

I'd like to taste that cut you got there....