What's new

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I didn't know HK was derived from Cherry Cookies either. Now I can scratch CC off my list.

Looking great Drumz! I run cal/mag until the 6th week in hydroponics. I am no coco expert but all plants will benefit from the cal/mag during the swell. Just remember it contains the N. I see your plants stretched nice. If they keep going and it becomes an issue hit them with a high P dose and that should get them stopped and stacking. 👍

Cya soon man

Drumskinz

I didn't know HK was derived from Cherry Cookies either. Now I can scratch CC off my list.

Looking great Drumz! I run cal/mag until the 6th week in hydroponics. I am no coco expert but all plants will benefit from the cal/mag during the swell. Just remember it contains the N. I see your plants stretched nice. If they keep going and it becomes an issue hit them with a high P dose and that should get them stopped and stacking. 👍

Cya soon man
It also has Chiquita Banana in it too…I think they have pretty much stopped their stretch…if need be I’ll do some bending…yeah June 10th ain’t too far away

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My HK x THH also carries those terps well. CC and HK are too similar to keep both. It's why I had to have HK DNA tested. People are much more prone to call something relabeled because of those similarities. Grow both and see what you prefer but after that keeping both just isn't needed.

Drumskinz

My HK x THH also carries those terps well. CC and HK are too similar to keep both. It's why I had to have HK DNA tested. People are much more prone to call something relabeled because of those similarities. Grow both and see what you prefer but after that keeping both just isn't needed.
I think once I get CC up and running in my grow…I will definitely do a the big comparison between HK and CC…I do really like the temps of HK…but if CC is that similar…I probably will cull HK…mostly because of it’s stubborn rooting…although two runs ago I did get her to throw roots in 2 weeks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think once I get CC up and running in my grow…I will definitely do a the big comparison between HK and CC…I do really like the temps of HK…but if CC is that similar…I probably will cull HK…mostly because of it’s stubborn rooting…although two runs ago I did get her to throw roots in 2 weeks
14+ days is the normal rooting time on HK.. CC should root in under 10 days. I don't have the original HK clone anymore either. I still have plenty of those seeds. Im not sure if ill ever grow any of them anytime soon.

Drumskinz

14+ days is the normal rooting time on HK.. CC should root in under 10 days. I don't have the original HK clone anymore either. I still have plenty of those seeds. Im not sure if ill ever grow any of them anytime soon.
I agree on HK’s rooting time most are 14+ days…the HK that’s in the spicy pepperoni grow I think took 18 days…hopefully after I take some CC cuts I’ll get some in the cloner and get those future girls to throw me some decent roots

Drumskinz

Thanks Lester and Tree for your input on the cal/mag…I’ve always done 4 weeks using DB’s guidance…so I will go ahead and cal/mag it for 6 weeks and you’ll see what happens

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks drums for holding onto it I got Mendo breath back in rotation :redface: holy shit there’s a zillion tops on them
CBB8F0A0-4EF0-460B-AFC5-208BDD28EB78.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve been in Coco for years now I want to reiterate how much I love it you get the canna Coco it is superb it drains quickly the plants love it you can drench them and then the containers it becomes light as a feather when dry so if you’re manually moving plants around like I am it’s a blessing fuck promix

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m nervous about losing the platinum Dossi I’m down to two they’re both in the flower room but I need to take some good cuts off them or else it’s gonna be re veg situation

Drumskinz

I’ve been in Coco for years now I want to reiterate how much I love it you get the canna Coco it is superb it drains quickly the plants love it you can drench them and then the containers it becomes light as a feather when dry so if you’re manually moving plants around like I am it’s a blessing fuck promix
Unfortunately I can move plants around like you in the setup I have…but since I switched over to coco from promix many years ago…I’ve always used canna coco…never tried any other brand