What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dropped off the face of the earth for 8 months and than shows up

gotcha...actually never saw that phrase before..and here I thought I was being original.

Just to clear some stuff up...my grow is not located in my home, it is indoors on my property which is fairly expansive, but located in a place the casual visitor to my home would never go to. Even a frequent visitor would not think to go there.

As far as visitors go, I do have a day job (professional career actually), and unfortunately need to interact with several people I work with outside of the job, this involves hosting dinners and whatnot that are really more like saturday night business meetings. I also have a legit business on the side, and use my home as my office/workspace.

Omg... I was giving you the run around because you made this guy seem like a greasy mooch that is randomly hanging around your stoner pad....

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some of you nigga's trippin. one of my bro's went to jail a while or two ago, while he was gone we told everyone he was back in texas with his girlfriend. for all 10 months. ..

true friend is someone that you can be honest with

lying aint a true friendship

anyways, to darkstar..

-just ask him straight up, "where the hell have you been" . no point dicking around, life's to short for games..

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
So, again, what is the point of this thread?!

So, again, what is the point of this thread?!

gotcha...actually never saw that phrase before..and here I thought I was being original.

Just to clear some stuff up...my grow is not located in my home, it is indoors on my property which is fairly expansive, but located in a place the casual visitor to my home would never go to. Even a frequent visitor would not think to go there.

As far as visitors go, I do have a day job (professional career actually), and unfortunately need to interact with several people I work with outside of the job, this involves hosting dinners and whatnot that are really more like saturday night business meetings. I also have a legit business on the side, and use my home as my office/workspace.

Also, I don't sell to casual acquaintances, and no one ever leaves my property with ganja. There is only one person who knows that I do grow, but I've known that guy forever, and we have partnered up from time to time to do stuff outdoors, trade clones, pollen, seeds, etc. He knows how to keep his mouth shut, as do I.

After this one you start to sound like a nosey person.
If there is no risk involved whatsoever why do you NEED to know where the poor soul has been for the last 8 months?!
And even more why feed fear and paranoia on our beloved forum?!
We have plenty of that already :moon:
I don't want to be rude i am just blunt:)

If the cops turn someone into an informant don't they try to get them back out ASAP for the very reason of not making their absence apparent? I think they know very well that a mysterious absence defeats their informants credibility. And any jail time would be after their informant work, not before.

There are other reasons for an unexplained absence. I know someone who had a mental breakdown and was locked up in a mental hospital for months and no one knew where they went till they got out and told us.

Clearly though in this case and alien abduction and anal probing is the only reasonable explanation.

Grass Lands

Veteran
hammerhead no t.v shows bro reality. cops will bust someone take pics and get all the info they need to process a person and sit on it wothout putting it in the system. promise you a deal if ya work with them deal as in the papper work gets torn up. somone close to me went through this. there are task forces that play very dirty and not always by the rules this is a fact.

Yeah brother...happens all the time in my neck of the woods...the pigs pop a young low level dealer and get him to squeal on his contacts...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
pointdex exactly what i was thinking.....if he was an informant he would have been back out in the streets way quicker...sounds like he did a bid for 8 months to something, doubt after 8 months in jail all of a sudden he can call the cops and say "now i wanna work with you".....maybe he joined the military and just finished basic, went to the loony bin, went to work in mexico building houses for orphans, or went to norcal in the mountains to work on a guerilla outdoor grow.....who knows! if my friend was gone for 8 months i sure as shit would ask him where the fuck hes been!!!

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
I would start banging his girlfriend to get more information.

The bloke was gone for 8 months and this guy has info from "someone" close to him. I think he already beat you to the punch.

Keep banging his girlfriend and never smoke him out, its what friends do...

BattleAxe

stay clear.

Sounds like you already sense a problem. Always trust your instincts.

If he is being so shady about this, why are you still hanging out with him?

I would straight up tell him the truth and be like "look man, your friends are all saying different things about where you were, you say europe yet I see no pics and even if you were traveling, nobody goes 8 months with no communication. You need to tell me what the real deal is or I don't think we can hang out anymore. I don't chill with people who lie"

just be straight up with him. He doesnt know you grow, so he just assumes you can get bud. You are already doing the right thing by claiming you can't get good bud anymore.

let us know what happens

What they all said. Have you confronted him yet?

Neptune

3rd post nailed it, went to spy training in Europe only to return to collect your precious infoz.

quick, bury your head in the sand!

Latest posts

Latest posts