What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dropped off the face of the earth for 8 months and than shows up

Midnight

Veteran
If the story that you are telling is really true, AND, you have to come on the internet and ask, "hey, do you think this is true", well, you are one stupid mother fucker. You're the kind of person that is going to make the five o'clock news, I promise you. Not trying to hate, just keeping it real.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Midnight do you ever have something positive to say?????? is it that imposable to play nice. I guess I just dont get it. Your the only one that has such harsh words for the OP. Is that normal for you????

i wasnt say not to check is arrest record only stating that if it comes back clean that doesnt mean he didnt get popped. dont be a dick about it no reason to make a enemy just wing his ass off.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
If the story that you are telling is really true, AND, you have to come on the internet and ask, "hey, do you think this is true", well, you are one stupid mother fucker. You're the kind of person that is going to make the five o'clock news, I promise you. Not trying to hate, just keeping it real.

You call him stupid mother fucker. You do that in person and you get black eye. Better to think before you push submit button. Inflammatory nature you have for herb smoker.

DTFuqua

wrong

wrong

Why do people believe this stuff is it TV LOL . If anyone gets arrested and placed into the system there will be a record Period. even if they turn them they will still be arrested I see it all the time. Leo will not let you go for narcing on another person.

Records get expunged every day. Are you a LEO trying to keep your methods of operation under cover? I had what was supposed to be a friend of mine ask me to do him and his wife a favor when I was 17 and it was the cops they were riding around in a hippie van with to bust me. I did a year hard time on a road gang. Trust no one.

What the fuck...Some of you guys are really rather bitter and angry individuals in real life Im betting.

First off, I came here to solicit opinions from others who are removed from the situation because I was curious as to what others reactions would be to this, and to see if someone could possibly provide some sort of plausible explantation for this.

Secondly, I don't live in seclusion. I have a very active social life with people of all walks of life, none of whom know or suspect I grow. As a matter of fact I would be probably be the last person that most people who know me would suspect of growing.

Thirdly, this person is someone that I have known for a long time, I don't want to go into details about the personal relationship but suffice it to say that he is someone I would not quite call a good friend, has been more than a casual acquaintance.

As for any arrest record, I tried looking that information up and came up with squat.

Thanks to those that provided useful feedback, the rest of you can go back to beating your wives/girlfriends/dog or whatever it use you do when you are not directing your anger onto the internet.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You punk kids need to get back in school. Calling me a Leo is pretty funny kid. Hay look I turned his green dot to red lmfao. Your more then welcome to look at the thousands of pics in my albums. You do know you need to be 18 to be on this site dont ya.

I would Rather be high alone all day then have people kicking around for the "KILLER HERB"

Im the kind of guy that has no problem buying a girl a drink at the bar, but the second one walks up and ask me to "buy them a drink" I turn away. You don't need leaches in your life.

Kind of sounds to me like someone wanted a higher post count so he made a pointless post and now everyones going crazy with it, The question it self seems foolish. Im not here to hate at all.
But i Do relate to the people that are confused as to how he would be in this situation in the first place.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Records get expunged every day. Are you a LEO trying to keep your methods of operation under cover? I had what was supposed to be a friend of mine ask me to do him and his wife a favor when I was 17 and it was the cops they were riding around in a hippie van with to bust me. I did a year hard time on a road gang. Trust no one.

Some people just dont know how the justice system works

An expungement reopens your criminal case, dismisses and sets aside the conviction, and re-closes the case without a conviction. In effect, you are no longer a convicted person. However, the case record itself will still exist, and the expungement will appear on your record

Kind of sounds to me like someone wanted a higher post count so he made a pointless post and now everyones going crazy with it, The question it self seems foolish. Im not here to hate at all.
But i Do relate to the people that are confused as to how he would be in this situation in the first place.

Right...I've been on here for almost a year and now all of a sudden I want a higher post count, so I come in to this forum and make a single post.

Whatever...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no worries DS. Some just don't get it. I noticed the year and the post count thats why I was trying to help ya. Just move on brother

mtbazz

I don't get all the hate and doubt towards the OP in this thread. Sounds like all he wants is some validation for his concerns and some of you guys are just being douchebags.

There could very well be a logical explanation for his absence. Years ago I had a friend who was committed to a mental hospital for 6 months. Great guy, childhood friend, but in early adulthood he was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic and was deemed to be a danger to himself. His family had him involuntarily committed for six months, and only those closest to him knew what was up.

That said, if I were in your situation I would not be hanging with this person.

hammerhead dont think you implied that i was one of the punk ass kids.......also never said your were wrong except the t.v comment the rest is true but you are sadly mistakin if ya think that. i have seen it happen to a close friend. yes most of the time they still charge pepole but there are times that no record will be there like when they have papper work that never makes it to the system. it was done by a small task force. they take pepole turn them wire them etc and if the person turns enough pepole or sales etc they let them go or offer money to continue. no arrest record unless you back out of the deal. this is a fact. leo can and will fight dirty so all im saying is dont trust jsut a record check

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Sounds like your friend is embarassed about being gone???

Is he still a he or is he now a she??? :)

Play it smart....don't burn with him.

Midnight

Veteran
Midnight do you ever have something positive to say?????? is it that imposable to play nice. I guess I just dont get it. Your the only one that has such harsh words for the OP. Is that normal for you????

I just calls em like I sees em. IMHO, anyone that has a "friend" disappear for that long, has doubts about it, and then has to come on the frickin internet to get those doubts validated by a bunch of people they don't even know...well, that's one stupid mother fucker in my book. i'd kick said "friend" to the curb so fast his head would spin. Anymore questions?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hammerhead dont think you implied that i was one of the punk ass kids.......also never said your were wrong except the t.v comment the rest is true but you are sadly mistakin if ya think that. i have seen it happen to a close friend. yes most of the time they still charge pepole but there are times that no record will be there like when they have papper work that never makes it to the system. it was done by a small task force. they take pepole turn them wire them etc and if the person turns enough pepole or sales etc they let them go or offer money to continue. no arrest record unless you back out of the deal. this is a fact. leo can and will fight dirty so all im saying is dont trust jsut a record check

No I was not

I just calls em like I sees em. IMHO, anyone that has a "friend" disappear for that long, has doubts about it, and then has to come on the frickin internet to get those doubts validated by a bunch of people they don't even know...well, that's one stupid mother fucker in my book. i'd kick said "friend" to the curb so fast his head would spin. Anymore questions?

Asking anymore question might bring out the the dark side in you lol. no i have no more questions for you.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
some of you nigga's trippin. one of my bro's went to jail a while or two ago, while he was gone we told everyone he was back in texas with his girlfriend. for all 10 months. ..

sometimes shit is embarrassing for one reason or another and you don't want people to know, someone said i was anti social earlier cuz i like to be alone sometimes, i dunno if thats what you call it, doctor said major depression and anxiety. point is the only reason i told you all is cuz this is the internet and i don't know you and doubtful i will ever run across any of you in my life on the street.

my friends on the other hand... they just have to accept sometimes i just wanna be by myself.

don't push the dude if he wants to tell you he will, if not he wont. you can choose to kick it with him or not , your friend. but if no one knows you grow then whats the worry? if you think cops are gonna disappear a guy for 8 months and THEN send him to be a snitch... you been watchin too much TV the fact that you posted this thread should be evidence of how ridiculous that premise is.

Midnight

Veteran
I would Rather be high alone all day then have people kicking around for the "KILLER HERB"

Im the kind of guy that has no problem buying a girl a drink at the bar, but the second one walks up and ask me to "buy them a drink" I turn away. You don't need leaches in your life.

See people, that's a "nice" way to call the OP a stupid mother fucker. lmao. +1

Latest posts

Latest posts