What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dropped off the face of the earth for 8 months and than shows up

Lone Wolf

Veteran
yeah i was going to suggest checking your local county's court docket and searching his name.... search the closest 3-5 counties because he could have committed the crime in one of them areas...

or he could have been in rehab...

personally i would be DRILLING his ass FBI style and questioning the FUCK out of him about his "TRIP".....if he is lying it should be easy to tell...atleast for me i am good at calling out a bullshitter..... "cant bullshit a bullshitter!".....

wherever he was, he should have a LOT of stories about where he was! tell him to talk about it!

if all else fails, tell him your concerns about how you think he's bullshitting about his true wherabouts!

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
He's bad news watch out. You got to much to lose.
I would have fun grilling him on Europe,
watching him scramble to keep his story's straight.
But that's just me.

supermanlives

Veteran
check his passport. i have went to 7/11 before and didnt come home for a year. other wise something is fishy beware

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also don't trust arrest records cops have gotten sneaky sometimes they will pop someone and never put it in the system. Hoping to turn them working them for months with no official record of being arrested so don't. Just rely on arrest records best of luck bro

Why do people believe this stuff is it TV LOL . If anyone gets arrested and placed into the system there will be a record Period. even if they turn them they will still be arrested I see it all the time. Leo will not let you go for narcing on another person.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
he got locked up.

either that or went on a crack bender in the Vegas sewers, if you go on vacation you (usually) have fun, take photos, and have at least ONE story.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i don't suppose you tried just asking him where he was did you? did you say "hey man where were you really?"

could be anything, maybe he did get locked up, he served his time why you trippin out on him? i disappear all the time for a while, i just like to be alone sometimes and i won't talk to anyone.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Go with your instincts. Keep the weed away and keep conversation to a minimum. When he gets testy, tell him you don't trust him. After the initial shock he'll either fess or go away.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sketchy. if he isnt honest he cant be trusted. i dont care if he was traveling rest stops to sleep with transvestite midget truckers. he should tell you the truth.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
If he's not a good friend, why the hell are you letting him into your house in the first place?

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd set him on fire. If he burns, he's a duck. Or something.

The whole 'having people over' thing is kinda foreign to me, tho - my social skills may be lacking.

Calimed

Veteran
Hmm, sounds like he was incarcerated, but if he is your friend he should tell you that.

Doesn't add up.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Why are you opening your house to someone that you don´t trust and that is not even your friend?!
And why do you need advise on this one?! Are you 9 years old?!
Drop those kind of pointless and dangerous relations.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
If he is being so shady about this, why are you still hanging out with him?

I would straight up tell him the truth and be like "look man, your friends are all saying different things about where you were, you say europe yet I see no pics and even if you were traveling, nobody goes 8 months with no communication. You need to tell me what the real deal is or I don't think we can hang out anymore. I don't chill with people who lie"

just be straight up with him. He doesnt know you grow, so he just assumes you can get bud. You are already doing the right thing by claiming you can't get good bud anymore.

let us know what happens

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
Ask him to see photos from his trip.

Wouldn't he have snitched on you and not gone to jail at all?

Fuck him you do not owe him any favors, and disconnect from his entire circle.

Time for *you* to drop off the face of the earth for a year, you social butterfly you

better safe than sorry

hammerhead no t.v shows bro reality. cops will bust someone take pics and get all the info they need to process a person and sit on it wothout putting it in the system. promise you a deal if ya work with them deal as in the papper work gets torn up. somone close to me went through this. there are task forces that play very dirty and not always by the rules this is a fact.

Latest posts

Latest posts