What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Adrift let me say again how beautiful your space is. Beautiful preflowering canopies make me giddy. Love when a plan is coming together. You're rocking it!

I just added a second trellis in a space and its a nice addition. Have you dialed in a best for most strains distance between the two trellis'? Seems whats right for some strains ain't for others. Any distance certainly is better than just one layer though.

Adrift

Veteran
Adrift let me say again how beautiful your space is. Beautiful preflowering canopies make me giddy. Love when a plan is coming together. You're rocking it!

I just added a second trellis in a space and its a nice addition. Have you dialed in a best for most strains distance between the two trellis'? Seems whats right for some strains ain't for others. Any distance certainly is better than just one layer though.

hey there! nice to have ya!!!!

i use as many trellis's as i need, for instance , most of my tables have 4 of them on per table, spaced about 9 to 10 inchs apart...

this ensures me that my plants will stand nice and tall till the end!!!

happy growing and take it easy :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
Nice man! I'd love to see any sour bubble crosses, I am enamored with that plant. lol

o me 2, its def in my top 3 of all time fav's, just has that mellow milky high that i love so much! really helps with my knee pains!!!
plus the smell and taste are just wonderful :joint:

Bonzo

Veteran
good afternoon Adrift dude! :) how does ur SB yeild? did u pop her from seed? gettin me some BOG genetics again soon...PICS man PICS!! ur room has gotta be lookin' insane about now...:D

Adrift

Veteran
good afternoon Adrift dude! :) how does ur SB yeild? did u pop her from seed? gettin me some BOG genetics again soon...PICS man PICS!! ur room has gotta be lookin' insane about now...:D

grew her one time so far, from seed , yielded me 5 oz.. this time i have 3 clones from that mother plant, so we will see how i do this time :)

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
hey there! nice to have ya!!!!

i use as many trellis's as i need, for instance , most of my tables have 4 of them on per table, spaced about 9 to 10 inchs apart...

this ensures me that my plants will stand nice and tall till the end!!!

happy growing and take it easy :joint:

HA ha ha! Thats awesome bro. 4 trellis' stacked! Seems like maximum yield, minimum laziness. Well done. I feel like a slacker but at least i upgraded one room from one layer to two...

I second the urging to post more photos...at your leisure of course.

Adrift

Veteran
thanks norcalganjanetx,nice to have you :)

i also got some pics to update this thread! hope you all like.

i am a few days over 4 weeks ..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

really starting to smell nice in here!!

will be back with some more shots later, ic is having some issues right now loading pics...

hope you all enjoy!!! later

Norkali

Awesome grow....

Sorry if this has been asked/addressed, but where/what are those grow glasses? Those are badass!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome as usual bro :good:

keep up the great work ... ya know i'm lurkin in the back watchin them grow :biggrin:

:plant grow:

Adrift

Veteran
Awesome grow....

Sorry if this has been asked/addressed, but where/what are those grow glasses? Those are badass!

hey there! i got mine at the local hydrostore.

but if you google them you can find them easily, a few dif ppl make them now...

there are growgles,methodseven,and i think general hydroponics makes a more affordable set now....

i use the method sevens personally, they really let you see the best imo!

good luck and thanks for stopping by..

thanks to everyone else aswell :joint:

happy puffing

Bonzo

Veteran
Lookin' DIALED as usual dude...lookin great for 4 weeks in! :)

hey what do you think about 600's over 3' x 6' trays? my space would be perfect for 4 3 x 6's...thinkin' 2 lights per tray...

Adrift

Veteran
Lookin' DIALED as usual dude...lookin great for 4 weeks in! :)

hey what do you think about 600's over 3' x 6' trays? my space would be perfect for 4 3 x 6's...thinkin' 2 lights per tray...

those numbers sound good 2 me! i would try to make that area as tight as possible. all i mean by that is. all the tables as close as you can to each other so that your light spread is nice and tight!

you might even want todo 1 , 1000 and 1 600 per table in some sort of pattern so the light spread is even more intense! haha

just a idea :)

good luck and thanks for dropping by!

Adrift

Veteran
hey funknug! everythings good! nice to have ya drop in!! babies are no longer babies! haha

take care man :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

some couple month old banner, cured to perfection, taste is out of the world at this point.

and my head is spinning its so strong!!!

just a random post :)

back to bong rips for me !

looking amazing as usual bro, know you just love walkin in that room everyday haha. didnt you say something last time around that you were going to cross some of these biddies?