What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone! ill try to snap some pics tonight :joint:

or sometime soon!

they are almost done. only 10 more days left and then ill REALLY be busy :)

pics will def be coming sooner or later!

take care everyone

Adrift

Veteran
haha, im still here everyone! i got alot on my plate right now but i will be getting some shots soon enough :)

thanks gooroo! having the screens up ahead of time really helped me to train these mofo's!

well hope everyone is having good times right now... take care

:joint:

Adrift

Veteran
sorry everyone! been dealing with some shit and never got around to snap photo's!

everything is dry and i will snap some dry shots soon.

well until then :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

well i told you all i would snap some dry shots when i got the free time!

so to start it out, BLOCKHEAD...

i will be getting more shots of the other strains, but so far the BH was the only one to take some decent pics .. gotta take the nugs into the sunlight for some really good pics.

had to cut everything a tad earlier then i would have liked. but everything got a great flush and is smoking very very nicely!!!!

so pics to come will be

uk cheese
sour d clone only
bruce banner
sour bubble

so until then! happy smoking everyone

Adrift

Veteran
back again, this time with shots of the cheeese! wish you all could smell these flowers. absolutely mouth watering stench going on in this jar ... well take a look

picture.php

^ taken in sunlight with no flash, the actual color of these nugs. neon green!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ rest of shots are with a flash...

im not the best at taking photo's , but i sure tried hard to showcase these flowers the best i could! still feel like the human eye is a much better show! haha but o well

got some banner shots and sour bubble shots to upload next! so until then, later

E

ekomsi

I feel the same way about my picture taking skills I try hard but I suck with the little digital camera I have. Either way I love me some cheese.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great Drift !!!! did ya beat yer average this time or ya still on par ? either way .... enjoy bro ... you deserve it :biggrin:

Adrift

Veteran
hey dansbuds! nice to have you..

this time was a bit less then last, due to me having to cut them early! was not that much less tho so im a happy camper :joint:

thanks for stopping in

Latest posts

Latest posts