What's new

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

Adrift

Veteran
banner yields well when grown properly, thats forsure! its a dream plant of exotic odors and flavors!! long live banner :joint:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I have to dream and wonder about the banner, it's not arrived on the shoreline of Australia yet, hopefully one day someone will be able to get it into seed form without too much deviation from the original cut :whee:
But for now I live through peeps like yourself Adrift and drool at yours :bigeye:
:smoke out:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Daaaamn A..back at it again...
Things are looking fire in here as usual...cept for the noise, and semi bad vibes. Yall seem like good ppl, the both of yas...lots of shit get lost between the lines when communicating in writing...take it easy and grow that fire ass product yall..

Question: What made ya go with 10 pr table instead of 8? Does this mean you will cut down on the veg time?

Please peep my GDK Tries Coco Again thread...copied ya a lil bit, after our convo in your thread..only had 7 girls ready at the time tho, but they are filling in nicely. Im handwatering twice a day now too...fucking killing me. Setting up drips tomorrow.
Lookin forward to following your second round here..

Stay Safe

Adrift

Veteran
thanks boom!!! i still plan on making some banner seeds one day! so maybe they will hit the bay for some server funds :joint:

GDK- thanks man!! i did 10 instead of 8 for less veg time forsure.... but as usual the plants tell me how many per table...

think im gonna have a few tables of 8 a few of 10 and a few of 11 or 12. all based on the size of the bush's , as some are bigger and smaller then others!

all in all i just want 2 lbs a light :) so however i end up having to place them todo that is what ill do :joint:

ill def check your thread out man!!! hand watering is a bitchhhh, haha, but the plants love you for busting your ass i thinkxxxx.. welll again thanks man! and enjoy the show :)

Don2Cups

oh i thought that was the outside unit, guess the 5 ton is bigger than i thought... thanks for response.

again nice setup, im subd if your still gonna show another cycle. Are you making any changes?

Adrift

Veteran
oh i thought that was the outside unit, guess the 5 ton is bigger than i thought... thanks for response.

again nice setup, im subd if your still gonna show another cycle. Are you making any changes?

right on, only changes im making is automated watering.. and i got a few dif strains in there aswell :)

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
what is your automated watering system gonna be?

D.I.Y? bought? flood/drain? etc...etc....

i used a diy drip manifold for awhile (picos drip manifold) and it wasnt too bad. i was using drip stakes, 2 per 2 gallon growbag

it didnt really soak the coco like i wanted it to so i went back to hand watering

i had thought about trying out these "drip halo's"....... http://www.hydrofarm.com/product.php?itemid=12228

Adrift

Veteran
what is your automated watering system gonna be?

D.I.Y? bought? flood/drain? etc...etc....

i used a diy drip manifold for awhile (picos drip manifold) and it wasnt too bad. i was using drip stakes, 2 per 2 gallon growbag

it didnt really soak the coco like i wanted it to so i went back to hand watering

i had thought about trying out these "drip halo's"....... http://www.hydrofarm.com/product.php?itemid=12228

heyy, im getting some local made rings called "halo" rings, there 6 inch rings that sit on the coco..

i think there dif then the ones you posted however! im not 100 percent if they are dif or not tho! i have yet to see them. just talked to someone about them and heard they work very well!

ill post pics once i get them , hopefully there as bad ass as i think there gonna be :thank you:

poohdo

Just got through reading this whole thread today bro and I must say its sweet.Good luck with your 2per quest I hope you achieve it.

happy growing

farmdalefurr

Veteran
yea, post up some shots when ya pick em up

im sure they couldnt be much different than what i posted in that link

how much did they run ya per halo if you dont mind me askin

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone! been really busy and have not got to set up the drippers yet.

i did purchase them however, ended costing 1000 even for 80 rings..

they are hand made of pvc. and all around better looking the the prepacked halos.

ill snap some pics soon! the plants are BEAST right now.

been flowering for 3 days now . will def snapp shots soon.

later :joint:

farmdalefurr

Veteran
inquiring minds were wondering what the hay was goin on

lets see those beasts

are ya still using canna?

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates, been busy as hell.

got some pics tho! so check um out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ just a quick set up on one table to test the rings... have to do some fine tuning, but they work great!!!

picture.php

^thats the ring itself, pretty damn cool! very basic , but work well...

well thats it for now, a few weeks in flower now, and buds r starting to show.

ill be back with more updates eventually! take care everyone.

also, farmdale, im still using canna . love the stuff!!!

later

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy dude! DUDE! wow...looks awesome...clean clean clean....there legs are shaved...diggin' the feed system...i LOVE those concrete mixing tubs....still one of the best buys at the Depot...ive used em for flood tables as well...i got a few questions...tomorrow...

looks great:woohoo:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Looking sick Adrift. That watering system is dope. You must be excited, that will definitely be freeing up a lot of your time.

Keep it green brother, this thread is the shizznit.

aod

Adrift

Veteran
thanks everyone :)

i cant wait to install the hole room, def gonna free up some of my time!!!!! really gettting tired of hand watering these monsters everyday, lol

talk with you all later! thanks again and happy smoking :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts