What's new

***DrBud Takes CFL SOG to the Next Level***

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
phrank said:
Dr.

Were the last set of plants displayed grown under CFLs?

Thanks,

phrank

Phrank...CFL's and Nothing else....it's ALL I use anymore. :joint:

Everything I use can be found at your local Home Depot....
"Home DePot.....you can grow it.....and we can Help"
:headbange

Kwigybo

Very nice setup I must say. I am a SOG lover myself. Something about single budsickles all in a row...

I plan on doing my own 27 plant, perpetual SOG, with a 250 HPS. I don't think I'm gonna leave as much side growth as you do but anyways, much respect... :headbange

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Kwigybo said:
Very nice setup I must say. I am a SOG lover myself. Something about single budsickles all in a row...

I plan on doing my own 27 plant, perpetual SOG, with a 250 HPS. I don't think I'm gonna leave as much side growth as you do but anyways, much respect... :headbange

The pics so far are of the lower level....the SOG is on the top...the lower cab Is my "Playroom"
the upper cab is still "Under Construction"...I am installing the lights right now. Just took a smoke break... :bongsmi:

It has 672 Watts in a lil smaller area than the bottom.
The ENTIRE ceiling is covered in bulbs with 1/2" between them :yoinks:

I have a bit of a Habit...Smokin'/Growin'....lol :smoker:

A DrBud "Budsicle"......

The upper Cab will be for makin' these....SOG at is best 16 plants per sq.Ft.

Last edited:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
DrBudGreengenes said:

Wow, I've gotta see pics of your light setup. CFLs run my veg cab perfectly and it's cooled with PC fans, I'm thinking more and more about converting my flowering over to CFLs. 16 plants per square foot is crazy! :headbange

Kwigybo

My mistake, I didn't realise you were still working on the cab. That's what ya get for scanning when you're maggotted... :rasta:
That awesome budsickle you got there is what I'm putting all my efforts into getting.

16 per Sq. foot is mind-boggling mate...I've decided I'm gonna start with 9 per Sq. foot seeing's how I am a relatively inexperienced grower. So 36 clones (2foot x 2foot) with a 9 week strain is 4 plants a week. What do ya reckon I will get per plant with a 250? I'll be Soggin in MD bottles as I like to pay homage to those whose knowledge and experience I have been fortunate enough to come across. :headbange

obZen

Doc!

My brain just exploded. I think I need some meds! :joint:

Those babies are looking good! Keep up the great work.

I just keep imagining a guy in a lab coat with green jeans on going around collecting pop bottles out of recycling cans while everyone thinks you're a crazy homeless person.

Maybe I've had too much today? Never.

T

tex1969

does anyone know where I can order some square pots perfect for a sog like this?

so doc looking at that picture above ..would you harvest all the buds off that plant i see the smaller ones on the bottom could be picked to or do you leave a few when revegging..

also i notice your plants are just like ya said budsickles and not many if any branches ..is this from the strain or is it the way you train them to grow ..i no your shooting for the straight up and down grow and staying away from the bushing or lsting ...

thanks

herb weedmen

iriebowl

incredible grow as always, but Im interested in seeing some cab shots that grow these mini beasts. We all know your using cfls but what type of light pattern are they set up in? Finally, hows your venting done and what type of fan/blower are you using for exhaust?

stay irie

G

DrBudGreengenes said:
The pics so far are of the lower level....the SOG is on the top...the lower cab Is my "Playroom"
the upper cab is still "Under Construction"...I am installing the lights right now. Just took a smoke break... :bongsmi:

I have a bit of a Habit...Smokin'/Growin'....lol :smoker:

A DrBud "Budsicle"......

Hahahahahah oh boy????????????
These is the ONE good plant again over and over,how many times you gonna
show that ONE plant dude???????????????????????????
Happy mini harvsts....

:muahaha:

G

HE PISSED ME OFF.......

PERIOD.
if you go back to first post,i complimented him!
THEN THE GUY PRINTS ALL LARGE IN MY THREAD?
Calling me out,like im NOT getting what i should out of CFL's?
All i did was suggest light mounting an never FORCED anything on him.
Never said he was NOT doing good??????
After he jumped in my thread i figure im defending myself PERIOD.
MOST FOLKS like what i had to say about CFL's im only helping......
See ya!!....Dr.budgreengenes that is a childish handle PERIOD.
But you DONT HAVE THE GREEN ACRES LIKE I DO.....he freakin he!
Greeeeeeeeeeeen acres is the place to be,myyyyyyyy yard does it all for me!!!!!!!!
PEACE.....im done,but i never had a prob with anyone at ic before just him????????

Lougrew! said:
HE PISSED ME OFF.......

PERIOD.
if you go back to first post,i complimented him!
THEN THE GUY PRINTS ALL LARGE IN MY THREAD?
Calling me out,like im NOT getting what i should out of CFL's?
All i did was suggest light mounting an never FORCED anything on him.
Never said he was NOT doing good??????
After he jumped in my thread i figure im defending myself PERIOD.
MOST FOLKS like what i had to say about CFL's im only helping......
See ya!!....Dr.budgreengenes that is a childish handle PERIOD.
But you DONT HAVE THE GREEN ACRES LIKE I DO.....he freakin he!
Greeeeeeeeeeeen acres is the place to be,myyyyyyyy yard does it all for me!!!!!!!!
PEACE.....im done,but i never had a prob with anyone at ic before just him????????

It's amazing that you say you've never had a problem with anyone else when you continuously come into the docs thread for no other reason than to be a douchebag. You have made your pathetic whiney little "point", now how about growing up and just leaving this thread to those of us using it as a reference?

Not everyone is going to get along with everyone else in this world, and unless you are just trying to prove how great an internet "warrior" you are, there is no reason for you to continue to come into this thread.

Unless you really are a douchebag....

Doc, do you recycle your soda bottles? I'm off caffiene finally and don't drink bottled water enough to collect bottles. You see any negatives to reusing the plastic?

S

strain_searcher

Can we see some pics of the stacked cabs when they are open? Still confused as to how many lights you have and how many watts are running in each cab. Thanks.