What's new

***DrBud Takes CFL SOG to the Next Level***

obZen

Hey Doc,

You should post a few pics of the boxes overall so we can see how you're staggering the plants to keep it perpetual.

Thanks for all the info, I'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing some massive buds.

hey doc.i just started a mommy cab build and was going to run 6 26w cfls 6500k in a 35 gal rubbermaid cabnet ..will that be enough to maintain 4 mom's bonsai in there under 24 lites on..i have a blueberry and white widow clones waitng at a buddys place for me..also i am going to cool with one computer fan do you think that will be enough.

love those milf's you bonsia..hope to have a few just like it someday soon....

thanks

herb weedmen

obZen

smoketrichs said:
will the color of the bulb affect flowering in my veg cab?

Yes, it does.

Warm White is better for flowering, but the real trick is to get the bulbs insanely close to the plants.

You should read the thread before asking questions that have been answered many times.

:joint:

zetaacosta

..i have a blueberry and white widow clones waitng at a buddys place for me..also i am going to cool with one computer fan do you think that will be enough.[/QUOTE said:
you suck h.w.

i have been searching Everywhere (specifically) for Widow and Blueberry.
Two strains at the TOP of my List. very jealous. you suck. :wallbash:

dont be pissed at me..these strains are in every seed shop on the net..if ya want them go get them..i just happen to be in an area were these strains are mostly grown for commercial sale and can be bought by the bag ,clone ,seed..

dimebagdk

zetaacosta said:
i have been searching Everywhere (specifically) for Widow and Blueberry.
Two strains at the TOP of my List. very jealous. you suck. :wallbash:

you have 130+ post and dont know of seedbay and seedboutique?
:bashhead:

guys i think he just needs alittle push in the right direction!
Seedboutique or maybe even the doc can probably help ya bro!

i dunno about prices tho! $$$
peace!

sorry zeta i guess i was a little short with ya..i am still a newbie here and am not able to make the big offer yet..sorry..

now doc do i need to keep lites to the lower part of my mom cab, just to keep the lower branches healthy..i am using 2 35 gal totes for my mom cab and i was just going to run 6 26w cfls 6500k to keep them..but if i need to add more lite i can put them in the lower half of the cab on the sides..bonsia them and i was wondering if its better in your mind to keep the moms in soil if the main grow is going to be hydro..thanks ahead of time and sorry for interupting your grow..

herb weedmen

Last edited:

zetaacosta

Sorry over here, too herb. I didn't mean to sound so nasty. I'm just jealous!

But yeah, i've kinda been inthe wrong place at the wrong time with these 2 strains. I always miss the clones ( kinda my own fault) and i really dont have any $ to order seeds. (DJ Short BB is kinda exp., but quality and I'm willing to wait till I can order.)
I'm looking further into Joey Weed's F2 bag which would be easier for me to acquire, but im unsure of quality -ANYBODY?-

So my bad, I didn't mean to sound like a dick. in fact, it was more of a compliment. I would actually like to check out your grow when it's up/if you post.

Good Growing!

-zeta:rasta:

-SORRY: TO DRBUD FOR TREADING ON YOUR THREAD- :bashhead:

starrider

Hey Dr fantastic set up!! Do you have doors on that box? If so could you show a pic? Are the roots restriced in the small bottles?

G

My ego can never be hurt,im LOU hahahahah!!!!

My ego can never be hurt,im LOU hahahahah!!!!

InPotiTrust said:
Hey Doc i think u have bruised somebody's ego :biglaugh:.Any Updates on the new setup?
MASTER OF CFL's YOU ALL WANNA SEE A REAL BUD JUST LOOK!!!!

DREAM ON KIDDIES DREAM ON....

Dr.Do little green wish,oh you found a spelling mistake oh my god?
THINK YOUR HEAD IS ABOUT TO POP,anybody got a needle.....HUH!
OFF WITH YOU KID.
:muahaha:

S

ScrogHog

Lougrew! said:

OFF WITH YOU KID.
:muahha:
:fsu: Mature much?

Last edited:

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Lougrew! said:

OFF WITH YOU KID.
:muahaha:

Louie' :bashhead: .........we missed Ya' where Ya' been buddie?
All of our plants were dying and we almost ran out of Budz.
Man am I glad you are Back.

Ya' got any Pics of the rest of your CFL crop?
You remember the 50% you lost to mold? :yoinks:
You Lost Budz to Mold and ya only had 2 plants under there....Skillz :wink:

Below are some 59 day Chesaw Budz....

Below are some 50 day old budz.....almost PURE Sativa....and they look to me to be BIGGER and Denser that anything I have seen Ya' do lou even under your HID's.......lol :moon:

Last edited:
F

Father Time

Doc,
some LOVELY flowers ther man, for the size of grow you are running the result is VERY impresive, much Kama for your skills.
Kind Regards, Ft :wave:

Last edited:
Wow

Wow

Dr you have very nice buds,i will say fromt hose pics i whould rather smoke yours!!All depnds on strain and harvest time,not which one is better looking.But Lou ur kinda childish,i grow good buds to,so what,no one cares.Why do u have to pick?I am not one anyone side here,but from the looks of things dr has the (indoor) setup on lockdown A++++++
Guys just grow beatiful,high potent bud!!!Peace

J-uana
:joint:

phrank

? for the Doctor...

? for the Doctor...

Dr.

Were the last set of plants displayed grown under CFLs?

Thanks,

phrank

Latest posts

Latest posts