What's new

DR100L 800W 2nd Grow~Blue Cheese, Blue Venom, Red Diesel, Sharksbreath, Lemon Skunk

S

Sirus

Red Diesel - 51d ~ 8th day 12/12

She is exploding with pistils everywhere! Second to Blue Cheese, these two seem to be developing the quickest. I have yet to see any major deficiencies with her. They were all transplanted from a 2 to 5 gal 10 days before 12/12 began. Hopefully this will leave plenty of room for mid flowering.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Sirus

Blue Cheese 51d ~ 8th day 12/12

Strain was so awsome during my first attempt, considering It no where reached its potential due to my learning curve..I cant wait to try her out this time! :dance013: I see no issues with her at all. A few of the lowest leafs near the soil are light yellow and yellowish. I figured it was due to poor light. I have a fear of pruning a healthy plant.. newbness is my only defense. On a side note, at 8 days into 12/12 she is already taller than her dead sister! :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Sirus

Blue Venom - 51d ~ 8th day 12/12

I think the coolest feature about this strain is the star shaped flower sets with thick leaves. The stems are also very think, prolly twice the size of BC and LS. She is forming pistils nicely, espically in the center of the flower!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Sirus

Lemon Skunk - 51d ~ 8th day 12/12

It is a DNA strain so not sure what that will mean for potency. Seems to be a very happy lady. Her structure, which is very similar is my favorite at this point. I could fit a couple more ladies with the thin leaf structure. Pistils are coming, not as fast as the others so I am thinking she may need a couple extra days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Looks like "blue" is turning out to be ur fav color 'ey sirus? The venom and cheese look like the sure fire winners this run bro-seph...not say any of the others do not look good either..but wow :yoinks: the cheese and the venom...as u said...very pretty star like structure there. :tiphat:

S

Sirus

Looks like "blue" is turning out to be ur fav color 'ey sirus? The venom and cheese look like the sure fire winners this run bro-seph...not say any of the others do not look good either..but wow :yoinks: the cheese and the venom...as u said...very pretty star like structure there. :tiphat:

I am just glad I figured out how to may venom happy..she had me worried...possibly jealousy ;) so it must be the widow that is making the leaf structure so much differnt from the cheese?
BRO-SEPH 3 weeks and I am ordering Magenta99! So friggin stoked you have no idea! :greenstars:

Justin_Credible

Veteran
I am just glad I figured out how to may venom happy..she had me worried...possibly jealousy ;) so it must be the widow that is making the leaf structure so much differnt from the cheese?
BRO-SEPH 3 weeks and I am ordering Magenta99! So friggin stoked you have no idea! :greenstars:
U all excited for the Magenta 99 huh? LOL...it seems to be just more then the flavor of the month...looks like a hot ticket. :hotbounce
So sirus, peeps did not like Rush for my avi, what do u think of M.J.? U like? And if so, should I go with early years? Or the creaping white mummy looking like death years?
:laughing::laughing:

:blowbubbles:

S

Sirus

U all excited for the Magenta 99 huh? LOL...it seems to be just more then the flavor of the month...looks like a hot ticket. :hotbounce
So sirus, peeps did not like Rush for my avi, what do u think of M.J.? U like? And if so, should I go with early years? Or the creaping white mummy looking like death years?
:laughing::laughing:

I don't know what all the rush haters are about...he reminds me of a political Howard Stern...one can't take life too seriously, that combined with his love for the oxy's... its a win win bro. But if Jackson it is, I think the South Park version of him melting would be the winner..

Justin_Credible

Veteran
I don't know what all the rush haters are about...he reminds me of a political Howard Stern...one can't take life too seriously, that combined with his love for the oxy's... its a win win bro. But if Jackson it is, I think the South Park version of him melting would be the winner..
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

:thank you:
J.c. get right on that...J.C. thinking:thinking: about making a cache of years of progression until M.J. went planet of the apes on all us...anyway...sorry for the off topic bro-seph...again really nice looking ladies man. :good:
J.C. out.

Justin_Credible

Veteran
:bump:
So, yeah...it only been 5 days? :thinking:
:laughing:
So question here...we gonna get a chance to see that venom with the lights off? U know get ur self in there 5 or ten minutes b4 or after off?

Cheese and Venom... :party:

:blowbubbles: puff puff pass bro-seph

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely garden Sirus.I just bought for a mistake a pack of bluecheese instead of cheese and now I'll keep an eye on your work ;) I never smoked BC...and I read you already grown it...how is it?smell?

I also have one LS from DNA in mid flowering.It started to smell hazy,a bit like pepper and now it's more fruity,with a decent amount of resin and big fat pistils.

Keep it green bro :wave:

S

Sirus

:bump:
So, yeah...it only been 5 days? :thinking:
:laughing:
So question here...we gonna get a chance to see that venom with the lights off? U know get ur self in there 5 or ten minutes b4 or after off?

Cheese and Venom... :party:

:blowbubbles: puff puff pass bro-seph

Ohhhh!! Nice avatar bro-seph!! It's been crazy in the life and been too long away from the boards! I have been wondering how people were getting great shots when it looked like they were taken in the dark..I've been to afraid of messing the photo peroid up. I will get some shots in the dark soon. I have an update, 19 days in the 12/12..pics taken yesterday, hopefully up tonight if the wife aggro is low!

Lovely garden Sirus.I just bought for a mistake a pack of bluecheese instead of cheese and now I'll keep an eye on your work ;) I never smoked BC...and I read you already grown it...how is it?smell?

I also have one LS from DNA in mid flowering.It started to smell hazy,a bit like pepper and now it's more fruity,with a decent amount of resin and big fat pistils.

Keep it green bro :wave:

Hey noreason :wave: Thanks for checking the thread bro! :tiphat: I got 2 fem BC in my last order. She was without a doubt the best outta my first batch of ladies, smelled like blue cheese too! Tasted fruity, not necessarly blueberries and the stone was nice n' heavy. And considering I am an uber newb, OD'd them on nitrogen, got some black spot fungus, and chopped at day 44'ish...she turned out great! :laughing:

This bean appears to be a different pheno all together. She seems more sativish compared to the first one so we will see how it goes. I plan to take them all to 65 days and I will keep ya posted. Sounds like the DNA LS is consistent, mine smells of pepper too. I did manage to get a little heavy on the N with her during her last veg feeding, I can see it in a couple leaf sets.

S

Sirus

Got some time so here comes an update! Day 19 of 12/12 and I am seeing some suprises in the tent. Red Diesel and Blue Venom are bustin' out big time and looking like good yeilding ladies. Lemon Skunk and Blue Cheese are also looking good but possibly more sativish and I think will be low in the yeild department, but hopefully some top-notch smoke!

Red Diesel - 64d ~ 19d 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blue Cheese - 64d ~ 19d 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lemon Skunk - 64d ~ 19d 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blue Venom - 64d ~ 19d 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sharksbreath - 64d ~ 19d 12/12 - She is a fighter thats for sure! I never topped her but it looks like she wanted it and did it herself!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Justin_Credible

Veteran
Venom and Cheese Bro-Seph :good:
Looks like they are going to be the winners in the bunch, all looks very pretty man...nice work as usually Sirus. :tiphat: