What's new

DR100L 800W 2nd Grow~Blue Cheese, Blue Venom, Red Diesel, Sharksbreath, Lemon Skunk

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello noreason :wave: Thanks for stopping thru and the good words! How did your lemonskunk turn out?

The first nuggets are in the jar from a couple of days.Need to cure at least one or two weeks before say anything but it seems to be a nice smoke.
I'll post a complete smoke report soon :wave:

Red Diesel

Red Diesel

Props Man,

The ladies look beautiful. I especially like the Red Diesel, that plant is making my mouth water. I picked up a pack last time in the 'Dam, I think Barney's has the best Diesel copy available. I smoked like 20 or so from around town and that seems to be the most flavorful.

Your pics make me want to drop some more beans.

b.t.w. I would multi-harvest when they are done instead of the whole room at once.

S

Sirus

Very Very Nice Sirus

Thank you sir! :tiphat:

Props Man,

The ladies look beautiful. I especially like the Red Diesel, that plant is making my mouth water. I picked up a pack last time in the 'Dam, I think Barney's has the best Diesel copy available. I smoked like 20 or so from around town and that seems to be the most flavorful.

Your pics make me want to drop some more beans.

b.t.w. I would multi-harvest when they are done instead of the whole room at once.

Hello pezmasterlite :wave: Your input has me looking forward to my RD more and more! :canabis: I have one more Red Diesel and LSD bean from Barney's Farm..gonna pop those next round. I am working on the multi-harvest..just have to find the right conditions to do it.

DocPot

Sorry if you mentioned it earlier in the journal, but do you do any training or topping of your ladies? I went through the previous pages real fast, but might have missed it.

Again, beautiful grow!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Howz it all going bro?? That was a seriously frosty as fook tent back on the 26/11/2010, hope your safe and well and up to your elbows in sticky fresh buds doing your multi-harvest thingy bro :good:
:blowbubbles:
:gday:

S

Sirus

Hey everyone! Its been a real bad couple months and with great dispair I was unable to document the rest of the grow. Things have started to restabilize thankfully. To everyone who helped and followed along the way, much much thanks!! :tiphat:

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Hey everyone! Its been a real bad couple months and with great dispair I was unable to document the rest of the grow. Things have started to restabilize thankfully. To everyone who helped and followed along the way, much much thanks!! :tiphat:

Shit Bro_seph, sorry to hear that you had troubles...J.C. not really have a good few months either.....hope you were able to finish them and are puffing out right now.
:tiphat:

S

Sirus

Shit Bro_seph, sorry to hear that you had troubles...J.C. not really have a good few months either.....hope you were able to finish them and are puffing out right now.
:tiphat:

Hey broseph! Sorry to hear your having troubles too. They finished up and the smoke is good. BV won with potency but LS won in appearance and taste. You got anything in the works? Great to hear from ya! Puff puff pass :joint: :ying:

Wow, Nice grow man

Thanks man! Keeps getting bigger and better each time!

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Hey broseph! Sorry to hear your having troubles too. They finished up and the smoke is good. BV won with potency but LS won in appearance and taste. You got anything in the works? Great to hear from ya! Puff puff pass :joint: :ying:
<clip>

Yeah man, it was a rough holiday....JC. working on some G13 right now...hopefully it goes as smooth as last thread. Hope you get back up and running full steam soon bro-seph...take care.:tiphat: