What's new

DR100L 800W 1st grow

S

Sirus

Thx JC...yea it pretty much blows. I was defitinly sweating it last night, but gotta learn from this. There will be another time for sure! Plan to take before/after pics tonight when I prune. Update otw! :)

S

Sirus

So they all offically have the black spot. I'm gonna read up on this because I'm gonna do my best to keep it from happening again. The plan is to keep pruning off arrected leaves until it gets close to the buds. I will let them go as long as they can before the chop. I'm ready to chope now and move the local. I will have a dehumidifer, won't have to vent an a/c directly into the tent, and the best...the tent won't be in 80's-90's ambient!! Will post up some pics tommrow.

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
You mean the black spot?

Not trying to make light of the situation, just trying to make you smile bro---seph.:tiphat:

S

Sirus

:laughing: Yea thats how I defitinly felt yesterday! Today was nice though..I expected to see the fungus flippin me off when I opened the tent up, but to my suprise I saw no new growth. Got some cooler temps coming my way so I'm stoked. Now they just need to hurry up and drink that water so I can feed them!

One of these days I will get time to get some friggin pics up.

Still dry as all hell here so burn one for me.. :joint:

S

Sirus

Thx JC :joint: I have time tommrow so I will defitinly get some pics posted.

S

Sirus

Hey Unc :wave: move is coming asap following chop time which, depending on the "black spot" should be in a few weeks. I'm at day 28 of 12/12 today. Because the LSD was stunted so badly as a seedling she could go longer as could the Chocolope.

S

Sirus

So checking on them today and needless to say its not looking good for the home team. Very little growth over 2 days, which I belive is due to the pruning. I had to give Chocolope a good pruning and LA got some purning done as well. So basically the black death keeps spreading and to keep it down the pruning is inhibiting further growth. It made me sad to see them, and since I'm not one to spread sadness, I won't update until the final report. I'm thinking another week and it will be done. Thanks everyone for following, all the input and good vibes have been much appericated!! Next one will be better for sure. :)

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
So checking on them today and needless to say its not looking good for the home team. Very little growth over 2 days, which I belive is due to the pruning. I had to give Chocolope a good pruning and LA got some purning done as well. So basically the black death keeps spreading and to keep it down the pruning is inhibiting further growth. It made me sad to see them, and since I'm not one to spread sadness, I won't update until the final report. I'm thinking another week and it will be done. Thanks everyone for following, all the input and good vibes have been much appericated!! Next one will be better for sure. :)

Sorry to hear this bro-seph....I feel bad. I was told about 4-5 years ago when I completely wrecked a harvest that as a grower no matter how many years exp you/I have we are always learning through mistakes/mishaps. Don't give in, keep growing you do have a good green thumb starting up. Next run you need to get yourself some of those sweetest c99 beens from DG. Btw, did anyone in here help you figure out how this black mold started? I have never had that problem. I was just wondering. Take care and burn one in the knights o'the round with me later!:tiphat:

S

Sirus

Hiya JC :wave: I agree, gotta learn from mistakes made. I saw them today and maybe I am being a bit pessimistic. LA had no new black spot growth, choco had a few spots. BC and LSD remain clean. When I opened the tent all I could smell was cheese! So today is day 30 of 12/12, all are a min of 60 days per breeder if I remember correctly. I want so DG in the worst way, what would you guys reccomend for a novice from her line? See ya at the table. :joint:

S

Sirus

So I guess all is not lost :dance013: I am still seeing some "black spot" on Chocolope, but nothing on LA for at least 5 days! Blue Cheese was very bushy and when I was looking I did find a bit of the black spot on leaves that were buried near the stem. So I gave her some TLC, I plan to prune a bit more from her just to make sure she is gettin air. These pics were taken at 9w 2d and 33rd day of flower, if they do go the 60 day I think LA and BC will yeild nicely. I don't know what to do with the LSD.. it looks like they did when they were 10 days into 12/12. Tentative plan is to let her ride but the quicker I can move local the quicker I can get round two underway. :greenstars:

LA Woman

picture.php

picture.php

Chocolope

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and i thought we were talking utter devastation sirus,those are nice looking plants!! good work on the catch...if that was your first grow,we can only expect better next time eh?

S

Sirus

Hey Unc :wave: Thanks for the good words.I hope it keeps getting better and better! If all goes well round 3 will be with DG :good:

Latest posts

Latest posts